• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Up for a new challenge (with an old charger)

Thanks, yea it’s a little yellow but I’ll be adding some black accents down the road to soften the glare…..was planning to paint it until I got it home and saw the yellow was applied so well and correct that I figure it’s a Mopar and is supposed to stand out.
As for a completion time frame…..Carlisle is next month and depending upon what I find maybe it’ll be roadworthy (to some extent) by end of summer.
Thanks for the support!

Not yet. Both have been rebuilt and all wiring and mounts are in place but I’m waiting to pick up a ram clutch assembly from Sappon Performance and hopefully a cooling setup if I find one at Carlisle. I also need to do some last minute fuel line installation.

The car is good to go as far as suspension, steering and brakes and the interior is 80% so if I can get it to go under its own power, I’ll be happy going into winter with time to work out the bugs and other punch list items

Auto Transport Service
Back