• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vent window Channel

tom jaffeux

Local time
7:56 PM
Reaction score
Good morning FBBO I have a question about that window seal that’s fits on the bottom channel (see Pictures
AF9156A8-BC32-41A9-8E72-8BE7E5B1DC51.jpeg
8DD9C14A-60A4-4B9F-9A47-24A9C57B04F4.jpeg
)of the vent where do you buy it or is that something you have to make
Thanks Tom

Tom

think you can buy these pre-cut. but its just a thin piece of rubber.
probably can get from a parts store or body shop supply store.
Bill

I would like to find it already pre-cut because it is a flocked item but for some reason I have checked at Detroit muscle and just Mopar having issues finding it

I get them from all places rock auto. Go to the universal section, body, weatherstripping. They have a ton of it you have to cut it it comes in three foot pieces usually. Just need to know the profile. Cheap also.

That’s what I’m looking for I really appreciate all the information and will go out and do some measuring and get some ordered again thank you very much
Tom

Thats where I get all my weatherstripping. A hell of a lot cheaper.

I see that. Just $700 at justmopar for all the windows and door rubber thanks again for the information
Tom

It is crazy. Think I did my whole darts doors widows and trunk for under 200!

Unless I misunderstand Isn't that just glass setting tape? I get it at glass shops. They have different thicknesses.

I don’t think it’s tape the ones that are in my car or flocked molded to the frame I know they’re over 50 years old but they’re all there and I know they are flocked because I can feel it on it so I am going with rock auto like Halifaxhops Suggested

Nice to have fractions sometimes at a glance. I use them daily doing the distributors.

Sorry I did not respond back in the mountains of Virginia camping no Wi-Fi at all or tv. I am going to try both the tape order that comes in tomorrow and the weatherstrips from rock auto will keep all updated.

Auto Transport Service
Back