• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very sad news about the passing of pat garlits

Endangered Species

Local time
3:24 AM
Reaction score
I saw this on another site.

Pat Garlits passed away this weekend. May God be with her, Don and their family. She is just as much a legend as Don. They are true hero's of the sport... I know they were my hero's growing up. They are true Christian Racers.

I coped this from http://bangshift.com/blog/sad-news-pat-garlits-wife-of-big-daddy-don-garlits-has-died.html

Dear Friends,

My dear wife of nearly 61 years left this world and went over to the other side at 5:53 PM, this afternoon. She has been suffering a lot these last few… days and it was a Blessing to see God take her into His care. I will miss her very badly, but will be with her sooner than I realize, as time is very different here that over there.

She passed at home with her two Daughters at her side and me holding her hand and a little Yorkie dog on each side of her. She went without making a sound and this house is going to be very quiet for a while. I had “Glenn Miller” playing in the background, as that was her favorite “Big Band”.

I will let everyone know what the Arrangements will be when I know myself. Thanks for all the Prayers and support through this terrible ordeal.

Sincerely,
Don Garlits

Oh wow! Prayers and condolences to the Garlits family.

I had a long chat with here monday after the Garlits show when I visited the museum, RIP Pat,

RIP. Thoughts and Prayers.

AW, man.

But I gotta tell ya, it sounds like that's the way I'd like to go out, at least my version of that caring and thoughtful company.

Our Prayers and thoughts are with you Don and your Family
God Bless
Paul

Alzheimer’s sucks big time!!! RIP Pat....

Auto Transport Service
Back