• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VIDEO - 3500 Miles (WA to NC) in a 1962 Plymouth

Chipstar

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:53 PM
Reaction score
I did a quick search and didn't see that anyone had posted this yet. This gentleman recent took ownership of a 1962 Plymouth Belvedere and made a video series of his whole trip leaving from North Carolina and driving to Washington state in the early winter, then driving the car back home again. May not be interesting to all, and I'm only on video 3 of 6 (so far) about the trip and I am more impressed with someone being willing to drive it across the country in the middle of winter! Perhaps I'm just too naive to trust my 62 all that much, but either way it's fairly well done and has some nice site seeing shots.

He has the entire playlist saved, but they're out of order, so I'll post them in order here:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Should be a few more since this stops while he's in New Mexico and was just posted today.

The wife and I drove our 67 Dart from Pennsylvania to Nevada leaving in February.
The car had a bad heater core. Man it was cold.The wife rode inside a sleeping bag.
The thought was keep going south, It will warm up. Yeah Right! It was ok when the sun was shinning.
Didn't warm up till we got in southern Texas. Good Times .

Auto Transport Service
Back