• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wagon Headliner Bow Trim

I am vary interested in weather this project came to be realized as I would like to help due to needing this for a restoration project and have exhausted all other options?
yes I am for my super wagoneer odly enough.

My Dodge coronet 1957, the back one I had to take two pieces and splice in the middle, the width of the original is narrower so I couldn't use the end clipps
But I think it turned out ok :thumbsup:

image000000 (11).jpg

image000000 (10).jpg

image000000 (12).jpg

Looks like you might have a larger market than originally planned.

You going into full scale production soon?

I wish.

Yes are these still available? I assume if they worked on the 62 and 63 Mopars, they would work on my 65 Belvedere wagon.

I just referred someone with a 60 Ford wagon to this thread. Sounds like the plastic pieces he needs for his headliner are exactly the same as these.

I haven't installed the set that I purchased but they sure look like an ideal replacement. My set was for a 1962 Fury. I'm debating on sending them off to be plastic chromed. Anybody tried to get that accomplished?

I haven't installed the set that I purchased but they sure look like an ideal replacement. My set was for a 1962 Fury. I'm debating on sending them off to be plastic chromed. Anybody tried to get that accomplished?

Chairman, I recently met someone who has developed and produces the higher end headliner trim in chrome finish. I'm not exactly sure if his trim profile matches mine though. His trim comes at a premium price, but if you have a higher end restoration and you're willing to spend the extra money, I can share his contact info with you.

Chairman, I recently met someone who has developed and produces the higher end headliner trim in chrome finish. I'm not exactly sure if his trim profile matches mine though. His trim comes at a premium price, but if you have a higher end restoration and you're willing to spend the extra money, I can share his contact info with you.
That would be welcome news if I was going all in on this project but it isn't destined to be unit put back together in quite that fashion. In fact, if I don't get busy it isn't going to get put back together period! But nothing I do anymore equates to speed, just slow and steady.... Well that won't count when the 440 fires back to life!

Auto Transport Service
Back