• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WANTED: 1967 Coronet R/T 4-speed hardtop in dark turquoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

496coronet

Local time
2:23 PM
Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for a 1967 Dodge Coronet R/T hardtop 4-speed car in dark turquoise (LL1). Car must be an original factory 4-speed. Projects OK. I will travel anywhere to view. Serious cash buyer with dollar bills. I've been looking for this configuration since I sold mine over 10 years ago. Even if you're not selling, send me a message and tell me about your car! I'd like to know how many owners have an R/T of the same configuration. Thank you, Kevin

RT wanted.jpg

Hi, yes I saw that ad recently. From seeing just the photos, I'd say the R/T in the ad is darker than 881. Still looks great, just not for me.
I'm really after a true LL1 4-speed car, even if a rough survivor or project.
Thanks for responding to my ad!
Kevin

I've found in most cases Dave's videos show the true colour and his still shots are always way off.

Hi, yes I saw that ad recently. From seeing just the photos, I'd say the R/T in the ad is darker than 881. Still looks great, just not for me.
I'm really after a true LL1 4-speed car, even if a rough survivor or project.
Thanks for responding to my ad!
Kevin
881 is bright blue metallic, a one year only colour, EE1 should be the dark blue.

That car is quite unique on the fender tag. An ordered car for Canada with zero options. No console, no radio, clear glass. A red pinstripe on the body to match the red stripe tires. I’ve never seen an R/T tag so clear of codes.

That doesn’t look like a factory color, very dark. And what happened to the Dana rear? B-bodies never got a vacuum gauge. And the chrome valve covers MIA? Those headrests are generic covered. 69 and newer wheels, but where did they get the caps and rings, looks like JC whitney parts.

LL1 is a nice color, shows off the body lines really well. One of my favorites. GLW search

FCF8FCB5-D552-4F15-A271-A8242D013725.jpeg 9C35AF86-0221-4D24-BBED-78A2B17D4722.png 39B2D2DD-50E3-496E-B78C-1F8862BE3CCB.png 0705CD87-589E-4520-AA27-4A700930714C.png

Last edited:
I love the LL1 67 R/T's... hope you find it!
A gentlemen here in Plymouth MI has an original LL1, 67 Coronet 500. 383 ...just gorgeous.
HR20

496coronet, sent you a pm.

Thank you ALL for your support! My current search for a '67 R/T goes back to 2006 when I found an LL1 4-speed in Texas on E-bay, essentially a barn find. Photos made it appear complete and original. Hit the buy it now button. By the time I got there from Alberta to pick it up, the original engine, trans, bell and dana were gone and replaced with non-original parts. I loved the color so much that pulled it home anyway, determined to make the car right. Life got busy so I decided to let it go. Despite the cars short-comings, I've regretted selling it ever since, and I'm determined to try again.

Thank you ALL for your support! My current search for a '67 R/T goes back to 2006 when I found an LL1 4-speed in Texas on E-bay, essentially a barn find. Photos made it appear complete and original. Hit the buy it now button. By the time I got there from Alberta to pick it up, the original engine, trans, bell and dana were gone and replaced with non-original parts. I loved the color so much that pulled it home anyway, determined to make the car right. Life got busy so I decided to let it go. Despite the cars short-comings, I've regretted selling it ever since, and I'm determined to try again.

Sorry to hear that. Bought a Drag 66 Charger from Greg Maston (sp) in 2013. Austin Texas, was supposed to get wildwood disc brakes with it. Car was supposed to be ready for pick up. Got there , car not ready. Spent a day getting it out. My wife was helping, slipped fell hit her head and got a concussion. In that turmoil I saw the Wildwood brake boxes in the car, didn’t check them out.got home 4700 miles total trip
and found obsolete race harnesses in the Wildwood boxes.
So life goes on. Unfortunately I don’t think these scammers don’t get their comeuppance,

You will be lucky to find it.

I had and built many cars in my life and have never been able to fine one on them...... Have searched.

Only pictures a great memories:)

good Luck!

440 4 speed - Maybe there's something in the water in Austin because that's where I had my bad experience too. Oh well. I'll be a little more awake next time. Sorry to hear about your bad luck too. I noticed you're in Saskatoon. That's a great place; I grew up in Yorkton and moved to Saskatoon when I turned 20 and went to school. Moved west to Calgary 8 years later.
Bold and Old - thank you for wishing me luck. I'm determined and pretty patient. Time will tell...

We had a 67 LL1 charger 383 auto, which looked quite nice. It went to California so we could get our L GG1 4 speed in 2006. My wife grew up in Yorktown, myself Sturgis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back