• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED- 62-65 Dodge or Plymouth B body,rolling or running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Miller

Local time
5:02 PM
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to the site.
I've decided to buy/build one last car that is going to be a keeper. I've thought long and hard about what I want, and to me the early to mid 60's Mopars represent what I feel were some of the most sinister drag cars of all time,all while looking rather innocent. True Sleepers.

I like them all about equally, so I'm keeping my options open by searching several different years,and makes and models.

Looking for a 62-65 B body 2dr, rolling or running(I have my own 440/727)

*MUST have presentable paint, doesn't have to be fresh paint,but not looking to do paint work either,and would like a stock color,no lime green or panther pink 64 Polara,etc. yuck.

*Must have nice body,no patched up rot box. A patched lower fender is acceptable,but not really looking for a car that has had floors/quarters replaced,unless done right with pictures to prove it.

*Prefer nice stock interior,if it needs a seat cover,carpet,or a door panel that's o.k., not looking for something with high back racing seats, or some old dodge omni stuff cobbled into it.

*Prefer a car that is lower trim level car...Savoy vs. a coronet 500 or polara 500, but that won't be a deal killer if it's the right car.

* close to Michigan would be a bonus, as it's either close enough I can take off work to pick up,or close enough for cheap shipping.

I would list a price range, but there are too many variables,but I guess for starters,I'll say I have $10k CASH to spend without needing a permission slip from wife:icon_wink:
Please reach me through PM here on the board with what you have,and your contact info.
Thanks for your time,
Tom Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back