• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: 69 B Body Windshield Trim Clips (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coledavis01

Local time
10:38 PM
Reaction score
Hello All,
A prior owner was very serious about having the windshield trim secured very well and had at some point installed extra trim clips?? Now I am short 2 of the upper clips and screws with the adhesive as the kits are for the factory specs and I've already got the holes drilled and punched the vinyl top with an awl before I realized this. Does anybody have an extra 2 of these laying around? The top or sides will work but lower are a different design. I don't mind if they're used as long as they aren't rusty or bent up, would like to have the screws with adhesive as well-have heard somewhere along the line that if you don't use the screws w/ the goo leaks are common.

Thanks!

Cole

well if a 70 4 dr has the same clips i can send you a couple when i get my new parts car home. It may be next week between the rain and Christmas

Believe they're the same from 66-70. Let me know what you'd want for them and I can pay pal ya.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back