• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB wanted 70 roadrunner 1/4 window belt moldings and corners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimclo2002

Local time
4:26 PM
Reaction score
Hello I'm looking for a right and left 1970 roadrunner hardtop 1/4 window belt moldings and corners. I have attached a photo of what i'm looking for.

Thanks for the help in advance

s-l1600.jpg

I have the driver's side curved piece only if you're interested. However I would have to get it out of my storage unit in which I cannot do until Monday. I'm pretty sure it's in there and I can grab some pics as well.

Yes I'm interested. If you like you can send photos to *********Please do not post enmail addresses here as per site rules.

Thanks jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I'm interested. If you like you can send photos to *********Please do not post enmail addresses here as per site rules.

Thanks jim

Okay will do. I will get pics Monday unless I cannot find the sucker. I'm pretty sure I have it, just had my hands on a few months back. I will start a conversation and post pics in there.

These seem to be difficult to locate. I am after some for my build also . I mistakenly bought a set that ended up being for a coronet and a 1/2 and inch short. Good luck with the hunt, I hope you find some. If you find more than 1 set let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back