• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WANTED Any and all 1971-1972 Dodge Charger sheet metal parts in California.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migsbig

Local time
1:28 AM
Reaction score
Last car on my to-do list is my 1971 Charger. Since the car will see track time and could have accidents, I will be needing spares for parts. Prefer all parts to be In California. Grey Hound no-longer ships, so standard shipping is too much. Can pick-up at car shows like Capitol City Mopar show or CPW Spring/Fall fling shows in Van Nuys.

Looking for 1971-1972 fenders. Nice shape and rusty is fine. I plan to modify them and would feel bad if I cut-up some nice ones. If you have nice fenders, I could use them, just in case. Beat to heck fenders only wanted for patch panels and side-markers hole for swapping.

Any AMD complete quarters panels and possibly some of their skins. Patch panels and inner rear fender panels would be good to.

1971-1974 hood for scrap work. Beat and rusty is fine. Just need a junked for paperwork and scoop configurations.

A 1971 Trunklid with spoiler cut outs. This is not really needed at the moment, but will in a few years, so keep an eye out if you would please.

8 3/4 rearend. Stock or something to modify for the rear of the car. Does not need to be complete.

Louvered taillight housing or complete assemblies. Looking to modify a set to make all the lenses light up.

Spare front and rear valances/gravel shields.

Do not need doors or bumpers at this time. Might need race mirrors though.

Once again, parts In California please.
Thanks for the ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back