• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB wanted mopar tools kit 1966-69 disc brake

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert horman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:51 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
wanted original Mopar dealer tool service kit for 1966-69 4 piston disc brakes. I saw the kit several years back for sale at the Mopar Nats. This service tool kit is for rebuilding and servicing 1966-69 A B C body cars with 4 piston disc brakes Bob Horman

wanted original Mopar dealer tool service kit for 1966-69 4 piston disc brakes. I saw the kit several years back for sale at the Mopar Nats. This service tool kit is for rebuilding and servicing 1966-69 A B C body cars with 4 piston disc brakes Bob Horman
You are aware that 4 piston brake calipers are different for the A, B, C, body line of cars.
A Body - Kelsey Hayes
B Body - Bendix
C Body - Budd

Miller Special Tools Company, made tools for Chrysler Corporation, back in the dinosaur days, had unique tools for each of the three manufactures.
NOTHING was available as a "kit" for every manufacturer in one tool "package" for sale, that i have been aware of.

Just what are you wanting for B body, Bendix brake tools, anyway?
This picture shows what i know of in the way of BENDIX, Miller Special Tools, that i have in my toolbox(s) from back in the old days.
A tool used to help putting the pistons back in their bores, and another tool to put the dust seal onto the top of the bore.

And no, my tools are not for sale.
Just for illustration, and information purposes in my reply.

Good luck.
Jim V.
hemi71x

BENDIX Caliper Tools 001 (Small).JPG

Last edited:
You are aware that 4 piston brake calipers are different for the A, B, C, body line of cars.
A Body - Kelsey Hayes
B Body - Bendix
C Body - Budd

Miller Special Tools Company, tools for Chrysler Corporation, back in the dinosaur days, had unique tools for each of the three manufactures.
NOTHING was available as a "kit" for every manufacturer in one tool "package" for sale, that i have been aware of.

Just what are you wanting for B body, Bendix brake tools, anyway?
This picture shows what i know of in the way of BENDIX, Miller Special Tools, that i have in my toolbox(s) from back in the old days.
A tool used to help putting the pistons back in their bores, and another tool to put the dust seal onto the top of the bore.

And no, my tools are not for sale.
Just for illustration, and information purposes in my reply.

Good luck.
Jim V.
hemi71x

View attachment 1377609
I saw the tool kit at Mopar Nationals years back there were special tool for testing brake pressure in front and back. I should have bought the tool kit in a molded stryo foam tool caddie. I would like to have the kit if available. I converted my 68-Dodge Charger Hemi car from drum to Bendix disc in 2001. Car stops much better. Have you ever converted a drum car to Disc brakes? Bob Horman

I saw the tool kit at Mopar Nationals years back there were special tool for testing brake pressure in front and back. I should have bought the tool kit in a molded stryo foam tool caddie. I would like to have the kit if available. I converted my 68-Dodge Charger Hemi car from drum to Bendix disc in 2001. Car stops much better. Have you ever converted a drum car to Disc brakes? Bob Horman
I never had any reason to do that.
The Mopar's that i owned were all disc brake cars from the get go.
BUT.
I have sold numerous rebuilt disc brake systems to buyers of mine, to convert their cars to disc brakes.
Everyone seems to be happy campers with their purchases from me.

I never had any reason to do that.
The Mopar's that i owned were all disc brake cars from the get go.
BUT.
I have sold numerous rebuilt disc brake systems to buyers of mine, to convert their cars to disc brakes.
Everyone seems to be happy campers with their purchases from me.
me to the people I sell parts to are all happy. I try to help Bob Horman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back