• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted - Sedan Door Interior Quarter Glass And Door Panels For A 65 Coronet Post Car

rgoss_10

Local time
7:05 AM
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]I'm looking for the interior panels (door and rear quarter glass panels). I am restoring my car and really only need the upper metal cores for my 1965 Dodge Coronet (Post) Sedan. Again, I do not care if the cardboard and panels are wasted. I just need the metal uppers which are stapled to the cardboard behind the panels.

If anyone has a 1963 - 1965 Post Sedan either a Dodge or a Plymouth, P.M. me and let me know...[/FONT]

Last edited:
I have a set of sedan door panels out of a 65 Belvedere

Thank you, I found a set...!!!

[FONT="]I'm looking for the interior panels (door and rear quarter glass panels). I am restoring my car and really only need the upper metal cores for my 1965 Dodge Coronet (Post) Sedan. Again, I do not care if the cardboard and panels are wasted. I just need the metal uppers which are stapled to the cardboard behind the panels.

If anyone has a 1963 - 1965 Post Sedan either a Dodge or a Plymouth, P.M. me and let me know...[/FONT]

Auto Transport Service
Back