• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Washer Bottle 2857906 30191 Stamp on bottom

QuebecRollin

Local time
3:01 AM
Reaction score
I am trying to figure out if the washer bottle for my 69' Roadrunner is original or possibly an old OEM replacement purchased at a Plymouth dealer a long time ago.

The car has low miles and was sitting in a garage since late 80s/early 90s so i'm making the assumption that it could be an OEM unit and not a repop.
I also don't see 30191 as an option for new reproduction bottles.
On the bottom of the bottle there is a black ink stamp reading 7112. Does this mean DEC 1971 ? If so this it what makes me think it was purchased from a dealership.

IMG_1516.jpeg
IMG_1514.jpeg
IMG_1515.jpeg

The fact that the lid closes downstream vs upstream makes it either an over the counter replacement or a reproduction.

First picture I can't read the date code moulded in... bottom row.

The 1450 date code on the bottom row was used on a lot of the later service parts units.
Another clue is the wording "use washer fluid only" on the cap as being a later unit.
Not an original to the car for sure!

Last edited:
I am trying to figure out if the washer bottle for my 69' Roadrunner is original or possibly an old OEM replacement purchased at a Plymouth dealer a long time ago.

The car has low miles and was sitting in a garage since late 80s/early 90s so i'm making the assumption that it could be an OEM unit and not a repop.
I also don't see 30191 as an option for new reproduction bottles.
On the bottom of the bottle there is a black ink stamp reading 7112. Does this mean DEC 1971 ? If so this it what makes me think it was purchased from a dealership.

View attachment 1624024View attachment 1624025View attachment 1624026
I woulda thought July 11 72

I figured it wasn’t original but it’s nice to know that it’s an actual OEM unit and not a newer reproduction.

I guess it’s a pick your poison situation and if I have a non-original OEM bottle that is not yellowed or brittle or a reproduction unit I’m happy with that.

That is way too not yellowed, to think it's original. I might be wrong, though.

The car has been sitting in a heated garage for 30 years and was in pieces. The washer bottle was in a cardboard box that was in the trunk. The car has around 50K miles on it as well. I'm figuring that if it got a new washer bottle in 71-72 and didn't get used much then came apart in the 80s its plausible.

I'll go with it, LOL.

Inside the bottle should be a screen for the pump.
I have attached a picture of my spare NOS one.
Many of these have clogged or damaged screens
or worse yet the wrong superceded ones installed!

IMG_1688.JPG

IMG_1689.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back