• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Weiand 8009, Eddy CH4B or MP P4529118 Alum. Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

tirefryin-Bob

Local time
1:30 PM
Reaction score
Looking to purchase a low profile Alum. duel plane intake. Hoping to find NOS but will consider real nice un-milled, un-ported, no striped threads Weiand 8009, Edelbrock CH4B or Mopar Performance P4529118.
PM me if you have one to sell..Thanks.

dcc-4529118_w.jpgPB070075.JPGWND-8009.jpg

I have an Eddy ch4b that just needs to be painted or blasted if your looking for the bare aluminum look. Sending pm.

I have the Weiand 8009
Excellent shape...
But its painted BLUE (Mopar Blue)

One question:
What is the reason for wanting a Weiand 8009?
OK...2 questions...actually..
Are they OKAY as far as manifolds go?

Attachments

• IMG_0551.jpg
    IMG_0551.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 419
Brand new never installed Weiand 8008

I have a brand new Weiand 8008 intake that is still in the original box and we never installed. i bought a 72 Satellite for a donor car for the fenders, frame rails and other various body parts for my 72 GTX project and the guy had purchased this intake and some headman headers for the 400. The Intake was never removed from the box and I don't think the headers even left the garage. It they did it was only a mile or two.

Attachments

• weland2.jpg
    weland2.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 393
  • weliand box.jpg
    weliand box.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 394
  • weilandbox2.jpg
    weilandbox2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 406
One question:

I think the 8008 & the 8009 are two different intakes with one being a "B" & the other being a "RB".

All the listed intakes are street, as in pure street. The MoPar intake is a aluminum version of there stock intake.

The Edelbrock and Weiand are ighy upgraded parts with the same approx. Carb height as stock. Being lighter and offering a few more HP over the OE parts, there a good choice when a taller intake is not needed, wanted or has clearance under the hood.

They can be painted to look stock as well. For the untrained or cRing eye, it looks stock. But performs better.

Being lighter and offering a few more HP over the OE parts, there a good choice when a taller intake is not needed, wanted or has clearance under the hood.

They can be painted to look stock as well. For the untrained or cRing eye, it looks stock. But performs better.

That's exactly Why - More of a Stock look w/OUT clearance or linkage issues..Nailed it!!

I have the Weiand 8009
Excellent shape...
But its painted BLUE (Mopar Blue)

One question:

PM Sent a couple of days ago.. Did you have a change of heart? :edgy:

I have an Eddy ch4b that just needs to be painted or blasted if your looking for the bare aluminum look. Sending pm.

Thanks Zack..Awesome Eddy intake piece. It will work nicely on my project. :headbang:

No problem, and thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back