• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weird: Halloween Is Over But Colin Kaepernick Is Still Pretending To Be A Football Player

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:38 AM
Reaction score
Nov 1, 2023

Article Image

LAS VEGAS, NV — Despite the fact that Halloween ended last night, unemployed political activist Colin Kaepernick was still seen this morning pretending to be a football player.

The former San Francisco 49er walked through Whole Foods in football gear, forlornly placing a bag of Caeser salad in his shopping cart. "Hey there, sir. Dressed up for a late Halloween party?" asked the cashier as Kaepernick came to the checkout aisle. Though there was no response, the cashier attempted to carry on the conversation. "Looks really good though! Your costume, I mean. Pretending to be a football player?"

Kaepernick sighed before paying for his items and walking out into the parking lot. Witnesses reported seeing a passing car stop as he was loading his groceries into his vehicle. "Hey, didn't you hear? Trick-or-treating was last night! Ha ha!" taunted one of the vehicle's occupants. "Yeah, only total losers wear their costumes the day after Halloween!" Kaepernick, having heard enough, reportedly attempted to rifle a loaf of bread at the mocking driver, but his errant throw was intercepted by a grocery store employee.

At publishing time, other witnesses reported seeing Kaepernick knocking on the door of Allegiant Stadium to ask the Raiders if they had any candy left over and also if they were maybe looking for a quarterback.

I don't even follow football but that's frickin' hilarious :rofl:

A dollar to a donut kaperdick contacted the Vikes about bringing him in to help out w/the Kirk Cousins situation in MN. He did so when Rodgers went down in the first series of the first game for the Jets. I have zero doubt he did the same with the Vikings.

He'll be calling Mrs. Davis and the Raiderettes to see about the Garoppolo opening soon..
now that he's sitting on some nice pine boards for a while..

Nov 1, 2023

View attachment 1550358

At publishing time, other witnesses reported seeing Kaepernick knocking on the door of Allegiant Stadium to ask the Raiders if they had any candy left over and also if they were maybe looking for a quarterback.
He should be knocking on the
New England Patriot's & Bill Belichick's, current Losers doors instead... :icon_fU:
He'd fit right in there... :poke:

freaken' Raider haters,
Even Mark Davis would NOT EVER deal with that "alleged"
looser/antisocial anthem kneeler, POS Goat f--ken' Douchebag wannabee,
we have enough trouble without that, un-American asshole :blah:

We already had to fire the former Retreads + NE Pats OC/Josh McDaniels, as HC,
& the former GM Zeigler, who were total losers already, 1 twice now as an HC in the NFL...
Good riddance... :cursin:

Perkerneck, he sued the NFL Owners,
you really think any owner will ever hire him again
HELL NO !! (I certainly don't, a really bad tasteless joke or not)

Last edited:
He should be knocking on the
New England Patriot's & Bill Belichick's, current Losers doors instead... :icon_fU:
He'd fit right in there... :poke:

freaken' Raider haters,
Even Mark Davis would NOT EVER deal with that "alleged"
looser/antisocial anthem kneeler, POS Goat f--ken' Douchebag wannabee,
we have enough trouble without that, un-American asshole :blah:

We already had to fire the former Retreads + NE Pats OC/Josh McDaniels, as HC,
& the former GM Zeigler, who were total losers already, 1 twice now as an HC in the NFL...
Good riddance... :cursin:

Perkerneck, he sued the NFL Owners,
you really think any owner will ever hire him again
HELL NO !! (I certainly don't, a really bad tasteless joke or not)
Wow I didn't know that....da' Raidas fired their head coach halfway through the season!
He's a 'Davis' no doubt about it! All balls, no brains.....but they weren't going anywhere with McD at the helm so I call that a good move. Depending on who they get next, of course...
Oh, and f!*k krapernick!

Nov 1, 2023

View attachment 1550358

LAS VEGAS, NV — Despite the fact that Halloween ended last night, unemployed political activist Colin Kaepernick was still seen this morning pretending to be a football player.

The former San Francisco 49er walked through Whole Foods in football gear, forlornly placing a bag of Caeser salad in his shopping cart. "Hey there, sir. Dressed up for a late Halloween party?" asked the cashier as Kaepernick came to the checkout aisle. Though there was no response, the cashier attempted to carry on the conversation. "Looks really good though! Your costume, I mean. Pretending to be a football player?"

Kaepernick sighed before paying for his items and walking out into the parking lot. Witnesses reported seeing a passing car stop as he was loading his groceries into his vehicle. "Hey, didn't you hear? Trick-or-treating was last night! Ha ha!" taunted one of the vehicle's occupants. "Yeah, only total losers wear their costumes the day after Halloween!" Kaepernick, having heard enough, reportedly attempted to rifle a loaf of bread at the mocking driver, but his errant throw was intercepted by a grocery store employee.

I think , if he hates America so much , the stupid SOB should go play for iran ....... thats what he looks like anyway !

I hope he goes down in history as the anti American douchebag who ruined sports for everyone! Getting paid millions to play ball,and taking an effing knee during our National anthem!

I wonder what's going on w/it's lawsuit. I've heard nothing ....

Auto Transport Service
Back