• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Went to an invitation only mopar show today

fla 66 cuda

Local time
11:31 AM
Reaction score
This was an invitation only show held yearly by a local mopar collector at his home, my son and i have been honored to attend the last three years [the local tampa bay area members may have heard or attended this]. Quite a few cars came out today some left before i got out to take photos [did not take photos of the new stuff]. They have food attedees bring a covered dish the host provides hambugers/dogs. Enjoy my photo link.

http://s1138.photobucket.com/albums/n522/lou3500/Mopars At Merits 2012/

Nice group of Mopars. Thanks for sharing the pics.

fla_66_cuda cool show, nice photos, thanks for sharing them here... I love that 68-69 AMX Blown marked as "cool amx" & 70 Super Bee marked as "awesome super bee", lots of cool RR's & Cuda's too... what was the special requirement to be invited to participate the show ??

Just owning a mopar and having a love of mopars and the same circle of friends as the man that puts it on helps too. The fella that puts this on was introduced to me by a friend that i have known a long time in 2006 when i bought my Barracuda. He loves all mopars and puts on this invitation only show for the last 10 years it started as a thank you for the contractors ect. that built his house and became what it is today he had 103 cars this year best year so far,he has everything from diamonds in the rough to factory lightweight cars to superbirds a lot of these cars are only displayed 2 times a year here and Garlets show.See this link
http://moparsatmerits.clearascent.com/
These guys will beat on these cars they have burnouts as your leaving.I look forward to this every year.

Auto Transport Service
Back