• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What tools do you carry?

Spare tire and tools to change it. Most of what I carry I have not needed in 20 years except the wrenches and technology. I have hoses and clamps too. Three extinguishers. Water. Most important as said besides beer is the phone, Valentine One radar, dash cam, Garmin navigation and personal defense.

Agree with daredevil, AAA card can be priceless.

cash,cell phone and triple a card. My **** dont break.If it does i aint messing with it on the road.

Ah, a case of good Canadian beer. I almost forgot about that!

Wrenches, sockets, fire extinguisher, fan belt, starter fluid.

Duck tape, a 36 pack of Condoms xx Large, 1911 Springfield Armory .45 ACP, Adustable Wrench Screw Driver, Vise Grips "American Made" A BAG OF WEED and a Fifth of Dewars.

Never driven the 'dere on the street, but in the bimmer I carried zip ties, set of screwdrivers, breaker bar with 19mm socket, shovel, duct tape, wire cutters/connectors, and about 2 feet of rubber fuel line. Some of the items Snake mentioned too.

- - - Updated - - -

When I was driving my older car, I carried pretty much nothing and also didn't need any condoms :D

Thats a risky move, you never know when a good opportunity is going to arise ;)

tumblr_62e6376c493abf8f8482ab682206e829_fa897110_1280.jpg

AAA card, with roadside assistance phone number, - or - at least, have the phone number. - Of course, I assume that You are a member.

Auto Transport Service
Back