• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheel & Tire Help?

robw13

Local time
4:30 PM
Reaction score
I've got a 74 charger with 5 lug rims & 215/70/14, 245/75/14 I believe. The tire are flat, won't hold air and want to get a cheap used set of tires n rims so i can move it. Would any 5 lug 14-15in rims work with those dimensions? Any help much appreciated.

Any 4.5" bolt pattern (mopar, ford)should work.

Bolt pattern is the same, but we wary of some Ford wheels, the center hole is smaller and they might not go over your hub. Mags are probably ok, just the steel wheels that sometimes don't work.

Just stay away from any GM rims. They are a totally different bolt pattern.

Probably find a set of mustang wheels cheap cheap cheap. Dime a dozen!

Wow, you ain't kidding there! I found a set of new Shelby wheels on CL for $200!!! I thought "awesome! I'll get those and sell them on ebay for three or four times more." I checked ebay and there are lots of sets of them for sale for about $160 a set.

Are the tires dry-rotted and leaking out the cracks? Air them up good (40-50psi) and spray them with a soap & water solution. You may simply need to reseat a bead, or have a leaking valve stem. Cheaper to fix vice buying more wheels & tires. Another option: Put tubes in the tires you have. Again, cheaper than getting four wheels with tires.

Auto Transport Service
Back