• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Wheel vintiques 15x10 15x8 steel wheels and Diamondback redlines. B7 blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

INTMD8

Local time
7:28 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Wheel vintiques 15x10 15x8 steel wheels and Diamondback redlines. B7 blue for sale.

Rear 15x10 5.5" backspace

Front 15x8 4" backspace

Tires-

245-60-15 and 295-50-15

Rears rubbed slightly on the inside until I installed an 1/8" spacer (that makes it perfect on my car)

Located in Lake Villa Il, will ship at buyers expense (would guess pallet/freight)

$1200

Excellent condition. Wheels/tires have 500 miles on them.

SATzTR.jpg

iA52JC.jpg

0h5naw.jpg

DxnXsH.jpg

6DUDVM.jpg

oqGWwK.jpg

twjJwf.jpg

WwpXrc.jpg

BWd8ZQ.jpg

ubwPoo.jpg

RjcLO9.jpg

pVOpVp.jpg

tP9kji.jpg

Last edited:
Here are a few pics on the car for reference. The stainless caps are not included.

ZRVX43.jpg

Hz8Eua.jpg

Those look great. Ima bit confused. Are they diamond back tires? They look like radial T/A’s and maybe have an applied redline? Or are they bfg silvertown? I thought diamond back have a different tread?

I’m wondering if you might be able to estimate shop to 59917?

Thanks

Thanks. They are diamondback. they start with a bfg radial ta and smooth the sidewall/add stripe for their Diamondback III

https://dbtires.com/product/diamond-back-iii/

You would need to arrange for shipping so not sure on that cost. I would palatalize them for you and have them on a dock for pickup at 60193 zip code.

you might want to mention the date codes of the tires in your add

I'll check tonight, I bought them new in 2019

It's 1700sq/ft.

Good eye on the red car, you are close. It's an F355.

The tire date codes are pictured. Front tires are from October 2018. Rears are from February 2019.

bgKW7P.jpg

OmcZ6w.jpg

ahoxdO.jpg

bsUFCN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back