• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When the tuner crowd meets Mopar

Detective D

Local time
3:28 PM
Reaction score
Not mine

Saw this as I was browsing. I couldn't look away.
I know people rebuild cars but I think this guy is a bit crazy putting this money into(and trying to sell for) a salvage car. In WI that brand on the title never goes away.

Would you do this?

1703438033080.png

The LX platform has been very popular for these kinds of builds over the years

Salvage is right...that's where it belongs, in salvage yard. To each his own and I'm glad I don't own it. :lol:

There is a Modern Challenger that comes to local shows done up with the Lambo doors and all kinds of little trinkets. The owner is hot and she likes it so I am always happy to check it out...

To me, the more vehicles "out there" that are like yours, the more stuff like that people do to make their vehicle "stand out".
Everything I did to my Roadrunner I did either because I liked it, or for a particular purpose, in particular the 572 stroker and having better performance and strength in a street strip car capable of cross country travel too.
It's just sad that I put 9 years in and was forced to sell it, with only one last step to go.
I'll not likely ever be able to do that again.

Hey, Lambo doors on my 69 RR crossed my mind - briefly !!

One thing I like about these late models is not seeing front or rear suspension components or gas tanks when you look at them from front or back.

I have heard of people getting their doors blown off,but never heard of them getting their doors blown up!

Auto Transport Service
Back