• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who sells OEM restored seat belts for a 69 Charger

Mopar Hunter

Local time
10:29 AM
Reaction score
My Charger is missing the seat belts and shoulder belts. I do have the sun visor clips. Want Black.

Do a search here for seat belts. Bill Edwards and his wife do the complete sets. They are
not cheap, but everything is correct.

There is a guy on here who restores them and sells outright if you don't have decent cores. I forget his username, but he should pop up if you do a search.

You might want to do a search before sending anything to Bill Edwards.

Oh, what’s up with bill edwards? I emailed chatted with him before, didn’t send anything to him though. A set at around $600 seemed a bit pricey for sure. At the end of the day they aren’t DOT rated either. But I imagine none of the aftermarket ones are?

Oh, what’s up with bill edwards? I emailed chatted with him before, didn’t send anything to him though. A set at around $600 seemed a bit pricey for sure. At the end of the day they aren’t DOT rated either. But I imagine none of the aftermarket ones are?
There seems to be an issue of actually getting your belts done or returned to you in any length of time.

Bill Edwards restored a set of seat belts for me around 10 years ago and was great to deal with. That being said, Kim from Passion 4 Mopars did several wiper motors for me around that time also and was also great to deal with, and sadly she later let her business fall apart.
I’ve heard a lot of people recently including some friends say they’ve been waiting over a year to get their seatbelts back from Bill, can’t get responses from him etc. Seems like he’s letting his business fall apart like Kim did.
Wasn’t there a guy in AZ selling restored belts, an A body guy who posts on Moparts and other sites?

Bill Edwards restored a set of seat belts for me around 10 years ago and was great to deal with. That being said, Kim from Passion 4 Mopars did several wiper motors for me around that time also and was also great to deal with, and sadly she later let her business fall apart.
I’ve heard a lot of people recently including some friends say they’ve been waiting over a year to get their seatbelts back from Bill, can’t get responses from him etc. Seems like he’s letting his business fall apart like Kim did.
Wasn’t there a guy in AZ selling restored belts, an A body guy who posts on Moparts and other sites?
Yes, there was a guy in AZ repping Bill Edwards, and is no longer dealing with Bill.

Found this after I searched for Bill Edwards. I read she’s not responding taking forever to get your seatbelts back. Has anybody heard any different about Sharon’s Web?

64C5ED18-821D-4613-98DF-851B3770FBB8.png

@dart4forte is the guy on here I was thinking of. Not even certain he is still doing it, but used to post them for sale years ago....

Found this after I searched for Bill Edwards. I read she’s not responding taking forever to get your seatbelts back. Has anybody heard any different about Sharon’s Web?

View attachment 1285284

Here’s Bill Edwards website after searching him.

http://allmoparseatbelts.com/

Anybody have feedback on this outfit, found while searching Bill Edwards.

https://www.ssnake-oyl.com/
When I was looking for someone to do the belts for my GTX, no recent reviews for Sharons web and Bill Edwards were good. I think ssnake-oyl quoted me something like $1800 to do my belts.

For the money, I would have used the PG Classics reproduction belts, but the blue they have looks like the wrong shade for my car. https://pgclassic.com/products/1850-70ben-100?variant=41368824971433

I cleaned my belts, which made them look a lot better. I'll have to mix up some acid dye to get the right shade of blue, repaint the buckles and call it good.

Two of my other cars, have Morris concepts retractable three point belts, which are an improvement over just lap belts only, but they don't look original. https://www.morrisclassic.com/products/gtx-road-runner-seatbelts?_pos=1&_sid=f062c8a5f&_ss=r

I bought a reproduction set for my Charger from B & E Auto parts back in 2014. They fit and look like the originals. Over $400.00 but way better than the old rusty ones I took out.

Auto Transport Service
Back