• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who sells the best repop 1969 Charger flip top gas cap with ring?

Mopar Hunter

Local time
12:50 AM
Reaction score
Who sells the best repop 1969 Charger flip top gas cap with ring? Thank you.

I bought mine from Classic Industries about 13 years ago....pretty nice, and holding up well considering other chrome is starting to 'bubble' in the same time.

Some of the black paint between the fillets has come off due to fuel spillage which is normal, and there is minor pimpling on the cap itself....but not enough to get excited about. Besides, this is still filthy from the last time I drove in bad weather.

:xscuseless:

20230701_212852.jpg
20230701_212857.jpg
20230701_212900.jpg

Last edited:
I bought mine from Classic Industries about 13 years ago....pretty nice, and holding up well considering other chrome is starting to 'bubble' in the same time.

Some of the black paint between the fillets has come off due to fuel spillage which is normal, and there is minor pimpling on the cap itself....but not enough to get excited about. Besides, this is still filthy from the last time I drove in bad weather.

:xscuseless:

View attachment 1487558View attachment 1487559View attachment 1487560
This is the best I can do. I don’t have it around me at the moment.

IMG_5109.jpeg
IMG_5108.jpeg

Anybody else know which companies sell a quality flip top Charger cap?

PG Classic?

PG Classic 249-69 Mopar 1969-70 Barracuda and Charger Flip Top Fuel Cap

New reproduction flip top fuel cap for 1969 Plymouth Barracuda and 1969-70 Dodge Charger vehicles. Replace your old, damaged or missing fuel cap with our reproduction. Made to original factory specifications with all correct markings and features for an authentic look and precise fit on your vehicle.

About this Product​

• New Reproduction
  • Quality like original
  • Very reasonable Price
  • Guarantee will Fit
  • Use Our own tooling and Moulds

Last edited:
Try Mega Parts USA.

PG Classic?

PG Classic 249-69 Mopar 1969-70 Barracuda and Charger Flip Top Fuel Cap

New reproduction flip top fuel cap for 1969 Plymouth Barracuda and 1969-70 Dodge Charger vehicles. Replace your old, damaged or missing fuel cap with our reproduction. Made to original factory specifications with all correct markings and features for an authentic look and precise fit on your vehicle.

About this Product​

• New Reproduction
  • Quality like original
  • Very reasonable Price
  • Guarantee will Fit
  • Use Our own tooling and Moulds
Thank you, they are running a sale I believe still.
Try Mega Parts USA.
Thank you Mike, they do have it in stock to.
View attachment 1490385
I got mine from YearOne, it's a sweet piece.
Thank you, I didn’t think about YearOne.

Thank you @kiwigtx sadly Classic is out of stock.

Was there any markings on the packaging for the fliptop gas cap? Thanks.
Sorry brother the packaging is long gone. I bought mine over 10 yrs. ago. I have a cap and ring for 69-70 Charger if your interested. It's in pretty good shape, not perfect though.

Last edited:
Sorry brother the packaging is long gone. I bought mine over 10 yrs. ago. I have a cap and ring for 69-70 Charger if your interested. It's in good shape, not perfect though.
Ok I’ll let you know, Yearone is supposed to get back with me with some pictures.

I’m waiting to hear back from Jamie from Megaparts too.

PG Classics said they’ll give me their sale price for a flip top fuel cap kit.

Sorry brother the packaging is long gone. I bought mine over 10 yrs. ago. I have a cap and ring for 69-70 Charger if your interested. It's in pretty good shape, not perfect though.
Can you send me some pictures of the 69-70 Charger cap and ring if I give you my email address through a PM?

It’s a good 69-70 OEM cap. Not perfect but it’ll shine up nice

image.jpg

image.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back