• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will '63 440 sunvisors fit a '64 440?

Nickelson

Local time
10:51 AM
Reaction score
Like the title says I just wanted to make sure they would interchange before I pull the trigger on buying them.

I put 64's on my 63, I just pulled them off the 64 arms and slid them on the 63 arms. I thing the 63's are plain and the 64's had a vinyl pattern on them.

I need to know if the arms are the same. The ones i'm looking at the soft goods aren't their or are not in good shape which isn't a bad deal since I can do upholserty work and recover them. So what i'm asking is will they bolt up the same and clip in above the rear view mirror? Someone took out the sun visors in my car before it was mine so i'm not too sure what the originals looked like. Out of all the pictures on this website no one has taken a good shot of the sun visors lol I guess they are just one of those pieces that everyone over looks until the sun is in your eyes and you need them.

I had to use the 63 arms 64s would not fit rear view mirror and bolt holes in the roof would not line up.Bob

62 and 63 mounts and arms interchange. 64-65 interchange, but Not early to late.

Ok thanks guys glad I didn't buy those 63's now and I already have a lead on some 64's

Auto Transport Service
Back