• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Windshield Wiper Blades

Dave6T4

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:14 AM
Reaction score
Where are you getting 16" wiper blade refills for Anco Airfoil Red Button 1964-1965 B-body wipers? This is just the rubber refill with the metal spine.

Napa has a classic series that are close replacements

Take the rubber out of the anco classics and put them in the originals

I got mine at a Car Quest/Advance Auto. I have the part # at the shop. I'll post it later today.
Not exact but they work.

In looking at the newer wipers, it looks like the blade and bridges are narrower than my original '64 Anco. Happily, a couple of weeks ago, I went to a swap meet near Hamilton, Ontario, and one of the vendors had 2 tables of NORS windshield wiper blades and refills. He had boxes of refills, sorted by length. I took one of my blade bridges with me and found 4 NOS 16" refills to fit it. The vendor charged me $5.00 apiece for them. Score!

In looking at the newer wipers, it looks like the blade and bridges are narrower than my original '64 Anco. Happily, a couple of weeks ago, I went to a swap meet near Hamilton, Ontario, and one of the vendors had 2 tables of NORS windshield wiper blades and refills. He had boxes of refills, sorted by length. I took one of my blade bridges with me and found 4 NOS 16" refills to fit it. The vendor charged me $5.00 apiece for them. Score!
WOW!

Auto Transport Service
Back