• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Windshield wiper motor

Tech85

Local time
4:06 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know of anyone that sells or could Refurbish the OEM windshield wiper motor off of a 72 challenger. I know they make those aftermarket motors but the protrude to far out into the engine bay and gets in the way of my shaker assembly.

IMG_6639.jpeg

Topher Is close to you and does fantastic work.

Thank you very much! I will be contacting him on Monday! Trying to find one of these is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

P.S. don’t judge my wiring harness it will be repaired and loomed up nicely when the motor goes back in.

Does anyone know of anyone that sells or could Refurbish the OEM windshield wiper motor off of a 72 challenger. I know they make those aftermarket motors but the protrude to far out into the engine bay and gets in the way of my shaker assembly.

View attachment 1610837
If the replacement motor you are looking at sticks out to far it must be a 2 speed.

View attachment 1610837
t it a 2 speed or 3 speed thrn get the factory part # & go look @ nos partssome parts stores sell a1cardone remans

Also Bruce Somer in California... Very good wiper motor restoration Man..... www. ns1aar.com

Hi everyone, when I first saw this thread, I had just sent off my 68 b body wiper motor to a man in Salem Oregon. I first saw his add on eBay. His price was $279. His turn around was about 2 weeks. He gave my motor the full, “Monte”. I got the motor back yesterday and I’m very impressed. The best way to get in contact with him is use eBay messenger. Do a search for wiper motor restoration on eBay and you can find his services. I’m including pictures of my motor, it looks brand new.

C21BE4B0-07D6-43D2-81D0-AFDC632E1F00.jpeg

276256BE-7D21-48EF-B2E5-D21DAF1AF888.jpeg

Hi everyone, when I first saw this thread, I had just sent off my 68 b body wiper motor to a man in Salem Oregon. I first saw his add on eBay. His price was $279. His turn around was about 2 weeks. He gave my motor the full, “Monte”. I got the motor back yesterday and I’m very impressed. The best way to get in contact with him is use eBay messenger. Do a search for wiper motor restoration on eBay and you can find his services. I’m including pictures of my motor, it looks brand new.

View attachment 1615811

View attachment 1615812
His user name on ebay?

Auto Transport Service
Back