• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wing mirror placement on 63 330

Mopar440

Local time
12:56 PM
Reaction score
Hi, have ordered left & right side wing mirrors for my 63 which originally came with no mirrors. Is anyone able to provide measurements and/or photo of correct factory mirror placement on doors before I start drilling? Thanks.

I'll measure the driver side when I go visit my car at the body shop....as for the passenger mirror on my 63 wagon, they put it right behind the pillar so you could not see it from the driver's seat.....I think my car was built on a Friday afternoon....I had those holes filled and painted over.

Unless someone gets to this first....

Cheers
Graham

OK i went and looked at the car. here is a photo of what I found. My car came from the factory with driver and passenger mirrors. This is the location of the driver side. Can't help you with the passenger side for reasons stated above. Let me know if you have any questions.
Cheers,
Graham

Attachments

• mirror location.jpg
    mirror location.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 139
I have a question...has anybody got an idea of a better passenger side mirror than stock for my 63 Fury? The shape of the sheetmetal makes wing mirrors very difficult to get up into a good position for real visibility. I don't worry too much about originality, my car is a four-door sleeper daily driver, not cherried out cosmetically. The pax side mirror is partly blocked by the vent window and just not much better than no mirror at all. I'm wondering if anyone has found an aftermarket mirror or one from a different car or even truck that works without looking too weird.

Auto Transport Service
Back