• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wrecked 67 Coronet R/T

I don’t think the wrecked R/T is the same one in the track, near-miss video. No windshield lettering on the one in the video and no apparent wheelie bars on the wrecked one. Looks more like some sort of street accident now.

It's the same one as in the video. Look at the #21 on the windshield and the name in the passenger window.....you can see both are the same in the video and of the front view of the fenderless car in the first picture.

It's the same one as in the video. Look at the #21 on the windshield and the name in the passenger window.....you can see both are the same in the video and of the front view of the fenderless car in the first picture.
oops.png

Same Car!!!!
Agree! Dumb ***!
Hi, I was digging through my garage, I'm rebuilding a 440, anyway decades ago I bought heads, I have at least 3 set of heads, I just buy stuff, well heads are 1964 426 B-RB 2.08/188 Max wedge, 240856518 well have them wonder if I should use these on my build, for street, Car? I have a 67 charger, car show good, but not restored # match, but I upgrade to car always, owned it for 23 years, latest, I put the biggest torsion bars, rebuilt whole front end, drives so much better, no leaning. I can find something to put new motor in or charger DC

Hi, I was digging through my garage, I'm rebuilding a 440, anyway decades ago I bought heads, I have at least 3 set of heads, I just buy stuff, well heads are 1964 426 B-RB 2.08/188 Max wedge, 240856518 well have them wonder if I should use these on my build, for street, Car? I have a 67 charger, car show good, but not restored # match, but I upgrade to car always, owned it for 23 years, latest, I put the biggest torsion bars, rebuilt whole front end, drives so much better, no leaning. I can find something to put new motor in or charger DC
MW heads are great, but you have to figure out an intake plan. The ports are much bigger than little stock intake ports.

Should start a new thread for this.

What is the planned use and driving style for this car?

MW heads are huge ports and valves, made for max power, not so much for drivability. Block needs machined for exhaust valve clearance. Is the engine apart?

you are not going to use just any intake manifold on them, no heat crossover and a choke would be good for your area.

MW heads are great, but you have to figure out an intake plan. The ports are much bigger than little stock intake ports.
Most of my family lives around Drumheller Alberta, I go up and drag cars to my home area, I live around Tacoma Washington. Have 3 mopars, best one 1967 Charger 383 automatic, in good original condition

Should start a new thread for this.

What is the planned use and driving style for this car?

MW heads are huge ports and valves, made for max power, not so much for drivability. Block needs machined for exhaust valve clearance. Is the engine apart?

you are not going to use just any intake manifold on them, no heat crossover and a choke would be good for your area.
Have to look into all of this before any work starts. DC

Auto Transport Service
Back