• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND WTB 2 decent used fuel bowls for six pack outboard carbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philz

Local time
10:10 PM
Reaction score
message me if you have 2 outboard carb bowls for mopar six pack

yes I started private conversation is that what you meant by pm??

still looking for the correct ones iE the fuel inlet is threaded on the pass side and the sight hole is lower than a 4bbl bowl and with outboards there is no pump check ball the pump assembly is sealed no hole.

I’m not sure how much you know about the original fuel bowls and exactly what you need. The current fuel bowls available from Holley are slightly different than the originals. You are correct that the sight plug is lower on the original vs the newer ones. They also have a different rib on the side of the bowl. I’m not sure when they changed the rib or the sight plug. They changed the rib difference first. I have some of the correct sight plugs location but the rib is different. As far as available of New bowls, Holley has them on back order. I’ve got a friend who has been waiting on Chicago Corvette to get them for months. They sell for $150 each. I just talked to the owner yesterday ordering parts. Holley is slow filling orders. I don’t have any bowls for sell at the moment. I’m trying to get sets of carbs restored to sell. I’ll try and post pictures from my phone.

This is the exact bowl you need. It has the lower sight plug and the smooth rib right the top of the fuel inlet. Any bowl will work as long as the inlet is on the pass side and it does not have the accelerator pump holes machined.

A54A9511-1E93-48E9-8A84-4597069C3F9E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back