• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB 3 speaker dash wiring for 68-70 B body

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're looking for the harness that goes from the radio to the dash speakers, I might have what you're looking for. I just put a 3-speaker dash 70 Road Runner back together & this is not going back in. I will see the owner tonight & see if he wants to sell it. I will send you pics of what I have if interested.

Sorry about getting your hopes up, but the owner of the car wants to keep a lot of the original stuff, in case he wants to go back to completely original. Still has the original speakers in the dash, & it was the whole harness too, including the little silver box (can't think of what it's called now) something-tron I think. Again, Sorry

Sorry about getting your hopes up, but the owner of the car wants to keep a lot of the original stuff, in case he wants to go back to completely original. Still has the original speakers in the dash, & it was the whole harness too, including the little silver box (can't think of what it's called now) something-tron I think. Again, Sorry

Thanks for trying.

I have one from a 69 Plymouth if you want to pm me...Joe

IMG_8539.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back