• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB-71-72 satellite project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick@Blair's

Local time
11:06 PM
Reaction score
hows it goin everyone,
i am looking for a 71-72 satellite project car.any condition,prefer a rolling chassis, parts missing is ok, no drivetrain is ok as well.located in socal, willing to travel to pick it up car.
thanks!
-nick

bump
searching all day everyday, if you have or know anyone willing to sell 71-72 satellite,RR project car please let me know!
no drivetrain is ok, no interior fine as well, as long as most body panels are on and its a roller thats all i request.
thanks!

bump!
maybe someone parts car there finished with? main things im lookin for is all body panels there(damaged is ok) and it rolls
thanks!

I am looking at the same year cars, non-part cars. I will send you info your way if I see a parts car, looking for sub 2k with good panels?

Dangousity-nice,thank you very much! Preety much what sums it up, all body panels with accept ions,( hood missing is ok,rust or minor damage is ok) around sub 2k.

Been getting offers,but everything's been to nice lol
appreciate the offers though everyone!

i have a 71 satellite roller. no interior or motor or trans. no bumpers ,no tail lights or headlights,and it has a cut out in roof for a sunroof but no sunroof.but not much rust,and i do not have a title.possibly could get one...have not thought about selling it until i read your add...i am in tennessee also

- - - Updated - - -

for the right money i may sell a couple more complete 72 satellites one is a sebring plus 400/727 buckets console numbers match rally guages....other one is a sebring i think some interior and other parts..none of these are eat up with rust, may be rust free ...will have to take a closer look

I have a couple parts cars with most of the panels. I just use them when I need a part for my RR clone. I could let both go for $3000. One is mostly complete and the other is missing front seats and hood and fenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back