• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB driver A or B body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorcitydak

Local time
3:20 AM
Reaction score
I’m toying with the idea of building a driver ole mopar. I’m interested in 66-70 cars with decent aftermarket support. Thinking something like a dart or fastback barracuda. Also satellites, Belvederes, etc. 68 is highly preferred and 2 door is a must just for my preference. Closer to Detroit the better. I have an engine, trans and rear axle just sitting around and would be happy to find something to throw it into. Budget depends on the car but around 2-3k at the moment. Just wanting a cool car I can daily and have fun as a little project with the kids.

Just recently there was a 68 roadrunner coupe on Facebook marketplace for under $2,000. It looked like a pile but he said it was running and driving.....but it's in San Antonio Texas.

I hear ya in the budget. There are a few popping up for around that amount. Just putting this out there. There is a 67 barracuda fastback on FABO for 1100 but it’s on the east coast. Pretty much what I’m looking for, just don’t want to go that far to get it
You better up your budget a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back