• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB Leaf spring Eye bolts

Status
Not open for further replies.

m79ded

Local time
8:27 PM
Reaction score
Need OEM leaf spring eye bolts for Late B Body 79 Magnum, Center bold on leafs with rubber ISO suspension

I have some clean bolts/nuts for leaf springs forward eye hole brackets. I'm pretty sure that they're all the same throughout the years for leaf spring applications. I can provide pics, measurements and details. The ones I have available are from a 1966 B Body.

I have some clean bolts/nuts for leaf springs forward eye hole brackets. I'm pretty sure that they're all the same throughout the years for leaf spring applications. I can provide pics, measurements and details. The ones I have available are from a 1966 B Body.
Thanks bit in 73 Chrysler went to a rubber Isolator system and the frot eye was oval instead of round. Thanks for responding really appreciate it

Thanks bit in 73 Chrysler went to a rubber Isolator system and the frot eye was oval instead of round. Thanks for responding really appreciate it
Making it s different diameter bolt? Or length?

Making it s different diameter bolt? Or length?
Both are Different, the hole on the seat pad on the Diff is about 1 " round and the length is longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back