• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD WTT: 72 Monte Carlo and 68 Roadrunner for B-body

Status
Not open for further replies.

HemiRR

Local time
10:21 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Ok here is the deal. I have a mint condition black 72 Monte Carlo. The monte ha 0 rust on it any where. My monte also runs perfectly, I would drive it to California and back. The engine is just a small block with hooker headers, holley 600 cfm carb, and a holley street dominator intake manifold. I went through the suspension and replaced the bushings. I also put new Hotchkis springs on the front of the car. The car has the original rally wheels with newer tires (not dry rotted or low tread). The interior is complete and the radio even works.

mattsmonte.jpg

mattsmonte3.jpg

mattsmonte2.jpg

Ok here is the Roadrunner. The RR is a project to say the least. I am exploring either just selling the monte and putting the money into the RR or trading both for a more complete b-body project. The roadrunner has no title as well. The good parts of the roadrunner are the fact the body is solid. The under side of the car was under coated so it has no rust. I was going to just put quarters on the car and save the rest. The RR looks worse than it is due to the red primer. The RR has all of the trim and grill, ect. My car even has the original Mopar pentastar on the passenger fender. All of the lights are in good shape and on the car also.

photo-34-1.jpg

photo-33-1.jpg

Basically Im just testing the waters here. The RR looks like scrap in the pictures but in person you can check out the whole car. All of the important stuff is solid on it. The monte is ready to drive and enjoy. I am just exploring my options. I am also trying to sell the monte to sink that money into the RR. Which ever happens first will determine what I do. If the monte sells the RR will not be for sale.

Thanks

Before you do anything with the RR FIX IT/SELL IT,i would get a title for it first.

whats the price on just the Monte alone? i had a 71 as my 1st car and was thinking of getting another one!

whats the price on just the Monte alone? i had a 71 as my 1st car and was thinking of getting another one!

I would do 6500 no haggle on the Monte Carlo. If I threw it up on craigslist I would list it for 8000, and take 6500.

I would do 6500 no haggle on the Monte Carlo. If I threw it up on craigslist I would list it for 8000, and take 6500.

hmmmmm...let me double check my finances....ill get back to ya! where in Ohio are you located?

hmmmmm...let me double check my finances....ill get back to ya! where in Ohio are you located?

Im actually in Grove Port, a suburb of Columbus. I own a shop in Grove Port. I build NASA/ SCCA race cars out of my shop. The Monte is at my shop right now, I store it there.

Hey I might be interested in the RR. How do I contact you?>

I finally found this again lol.. I see there is no title so this must be a Bill of sale selling car and if you see this before the email, ill be getting the car if i sell the Ram. Of course id have to have a Bill of sale in this state. I guess most any state..

- - - Updated - - -

To be honest, i should add, all my buying is subject to my wife not making me sleep in the car lol, Her name is on the title as well. maybe why we have been together 39 years :)

ill have to pass on the Monte Carlo...as much as i love those cars...i bought a 72 javelin last week. if you still have it in a few months , i might grab it from ya! thanx!

Ok I should update the thread. The monte carlo is gone, traded for a 69 roadrunner. I still have the 68 chassis. I will take $1000 for the 68. I payed 1500 for it. I will probably move the 68 over to the b-body sale section.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back