• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Year One Head Unit AMF52

JR_Charger

Local time
4:03 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone have an AMF52? I can't find out anything about this head unit other than the little blurb in the Year One catalog.

Who makes it? How many USB ports does it have? Does it have any USB ports? Can you route phone calls through the stereo? For $660 I want to know everything about the unit in advance, and see some reviews.

Most likely Classic Car Stereo.
Ron

Link: 1971-74 Mopar B Body Radio with Bluetooth OE Replica

0400739A-1581-4C36-B803-02BB46AD6064.png

It's made by Antique Auto Radio and resold through a few outlets. The only review I found was on the Classic Car Stereos site, and it wasn't good -

Virtually no AM reception - after AM working fine with OEM radio - marginal FM performance - volume knob is intermittent - so generally pretty disappointed with the high cost of the unit

It doesn't have USB ports like the Long Beach, and neither radio's built in amps are powerful enough to avoid using an external amp (unless you use weak speakers, I guess), so I'll go with the Long Beach.

Is there anything that doesn't cause cancer and reproductive harm in California?

Auto Transport Service
Back