• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yet another 62 comes home... I've got a problem

Rolling Thunder

Local time
6:09 AM
Reaction score
1962 belvedere. 78,*** well taken care of miles. Interior and engine bay look new. Was bought from original owner in 90, put in pole barn 91 and came out today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 656
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 694
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 712
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 658
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 640
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 636
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 659
Found the original sale bill and new set of keys in dealer leather fob.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 566
I love the 62 body, great find!

Was that the one listed on ebay?

Very nice shape except for the pass side fender. Nice car. I love my 62 Belvedere.

Great Find! Excellent shape, looks like a good cleaning and it's ready to show! Love the fact that the Orig. owner traded a 1958 Savoy for the car. Am curious regarding your plan for the car?

Was that the one listed on ebay?

Very nice shape except for the pass side fender. Nice car. I love my 62 Belvedere.

It is the one listed on eBay. Had made an offer on and no one bid on so owner contacted me. Came with a replacement fender and everything else needed for the damaged fender :)

Car is so much better shape than I imagined too.

- - - Updated - - -

Great Find! Excellent shape, looks like a good cleaning and it's ready to show! Love the fact that the Orig. owner traded a 1958 Savoy for the car. Am curious regarding your plan for the car?

2dr conversion

Under trunk mat. Floor painted darker shade of blue from tail panel up to where you see in pic. Notice seam sealer over darker blue not painted and is over dark blue. Factory? Trunk preserved perfectly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 457
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 459
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgLooks like I've got me another 2dr sedan conversion about to happen :)

Went out to buddies and scavenged the doors and quarter sections off of one too far gone.

- - - Updated - - -

Before snow hit went out and swapped out smashed fender with the one the old man had in rafters for it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 390
Problem what problem I think we all have a problem with these cars. They are like rabbets they just keep showing up and multiplying. I really don't think it is a problem I think it is a sickness that there is no cure for. We need help.

Gotta find me a 62 savoy........I settled for a 63 Belvedere. 62 someday..

Getting ready to convert to 2dr sedan. Picked up some rust free fenders to make the car almost rust free. Has small amount on lower quarter behind wheel and that's it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 189
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 201
Auto Transport Service
Back