• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Ebay Price war a $1,950.00 Battery cable

I'm in the wrong business. If we only knew back when.
If we only knew...

Deals are still to be had at times.....building cars like these takes a lot of patience and of course $......

You have to know what you are buying NOS there are A LOT of superseded numbers being passed off as the correct thing.....they have small variations from the original correct pn.....

I asked him the following question, we'll see what he has to say.
"Is crack really that expensive that you have to ask these enormous prices, or is your mind really that wasted?"

This tops everything.......It is a brand new reproduction knob....lol.....again buyer beware

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-64-73-...%3A5f7d599a15f0ab1cf3efba35fffed904%7Ciid%3A1

These are real NOS
IMG_6637.JPG

You have to know what you are buying NOS there are A LOT of superseded numbers being passed off as the correct thing.....they have small variations from the original correct pn.....

Lots of homework, research and price shopping.

I bet you're glad you can take a break from it, being at the end of your build.

Lots of homework, research and price shopping.

I bet you're glad you can take a break from it, being at the end of your build.
Is it ever the end...lol.....

Right now I am waiting on parts and people to finish a few parts but the break has gotten me back in the gym. Which has been great....

There is short list of items for my build and some if not all I may never find. When I do it will give me something to do, lol....

I thought my 440 dart was done then this happened! Dam throttle cable rubbed trough the wire harness!

Don't worry it will never have another Eddy air cleaner on it, the bright side I never did like the paint!
DSC00709.JPG
DSC00712.JPG
DSC00706.JPG

I skipped this thread a couple of times. I'm glad I came back to it. This is more humorous than the Craigslist ads.

On that note... (this is just me) unless you're filthy rich and have the knowledge or don't mind researching it, buy a car that's complete and all original and in good shape. Hard to do I know.

Short of that...I agree with customize instead of restorize.

That guy has nearly everything listed with a "priced not to sell, but look what I have that you don't" dollar amount.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/glnos/m.html?item=362187340437&epid=11009188057&hash=item54540c3a95:g:yD8AAOSwoR9aBMQZ&vxp=mtr&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
Completely agree....look at my museum basically....

Even survivors do not have original shocks one them....the restored ones that do are the six figure cars and above....To each is own in this hobby but to the people that "restorize" items like these are needed and sought after.

Auto Transport Service
Back