• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CPW Fall Fling Van Nuys, Ca. Saturday October 28, 2017

I will work on setting my Go-Pro on my dash and see if I can get some video. That first 80 miles or so is am awesome romp through the country hills, nice and winding/twisty.

The ragtop has fresh rear stickies and was chassis dynoed yesterday. 477 rwhp. 630 torque.
We should put him up front. Fresh (Y2) paint and he has radar too.

IMG_0245.JPG

OK, John can lead the way....BUT....he had better not poke *** along! YOU know how we like to handle that road Brother. Last time he and Dwayne were WAY behind us!

IMG_0460.JPG

Streets of L A. Actually, Van Nuys. 10 businesses in 1 block. Massage, 2 used car dealers, hookah, chiropracter, taro, Martial arts, grocery, liquor store, motorcycle dealer. Add the Taco truck. Just set up chairs in the middle of the sidewalk and park at the curb. Good food though.

IMG_0461.jpg

Rock Store. Last year. This is why you never buy a car based on photos.

The photos are a year old and the car may now be in substantially different condition.

BTW, if anyone here has a '70 Coronet Superbee/RT (or clone) you're considering selling and you'll be at the Fling this weekend....drop me a line.

Auto Transport Service
Back