• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest FBBO member

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say you both let it go and move on. You're both members in good standing and why continue this mess. I learned a lesson from this thread myself. And will set my practices accordingly.

Glad to see you guys are working through this. I don't know either of you, I can only say that I have seen both of you on here in my short time on the site and have gotten the impression that you are both good guys.

Hey -cr8crshr- I noticed that you mentioned a back pain issue you have that puts you down from time to time.
I too have lower back pains that can sometimes bring me to my knees. I can stand and walk for 15min. at a time and have to sit. Dealing with this day to day is done with this huge grabbing pain that is distracting (to say the least).
I have things to do and people to deal with but --the back pain guy- is killing proper conversations and negotiations sometimes. It is tough to maintain mood and patience in life with the animal chewing at my back.
In this situation (since you mentioned it) I understand that part of your side/perspective. I have empathy.

I can understand both sides of this so just to quiet it down a little I had a transaction with Aaron's air(?) awhile ago and everything went perfectly; so it's 6 of one half dozen of the other. Sometimes things happen.

Great! It's nice to see two adults talking respectfully. Unlike a certain banned individual.....

Maybe if any mods are reading this we could form a feedback section? Leave positive comments about another member if the transaction went well,smooth etc....Just a thought.

Maybe if any mods are reading this we could form a feedback section? Leave positive comments about another member if the transaction went well,smooth etc....Just a thought.
Every member who has traded has a personal feedback score under their own profile already.
Have a look, it is quite enlightening. :thumbsup:

Here i opened this thread looking for some NEWS. Hell, I already knows TUCK is a dishonest SOB! Nah, just kiddin, everyone makes mistakes.

I once sold a torque converter and shipped it to the wrong damn person. Thankfully the guy who got it printed out a new label and reshipped it for me while the poor bastard who bought it had to wait an extra week for his converter.

Thank Sir very much. And please accept my apology for both my screw up and our small spat in the PM's. I had no intention of ignoring you at all. That is not the right way to conduct things. I know I let you down because you had been counting on them. And it's tough sourcing parts when trying to do this hobby on a budget. I know they are out there so I am confident that some will turn up for you eventually. I would like to make it up to you if I can here...I am slowly getting away from the hobby and selling or getting rid of all my spare parts that I have. Is there something perhaps you are in need of besides the Valve Covers say a 2 Grove Crank Pulley or some other mechanical/electrical part you are sourcing. I do have the Crank Pulley if you would like. It is a brand new item. Anything you might need I just might have and I am more than willing to give it to you free of change and that will include shipping. Just call it my way of making amends for my screwing this first deal up. I have been in sales a long time and know that regardless of whom the customer may be, it is always the best to make a bad deal become better. Hope you understand and will at least give me a chance to make it up to ya. Thanks for at least understanding. Respectfully...cr8crshr/Tuck

giphy (6).gif

Here i opened this thread looking for some NEWS. Hell, I already knows TUCK is a dishonest SOB! Nah, just kiddin, everyone makes mistakes.

I once sold a torque converter and shipped it to the wrong damn person. Thankfully the guy who got it printed out a new label and reshipped it for me while the poor bastard who bought it had to wait an extra week for his converter.

Yep that's me alright. Do We Cheat Em and How!!! That's me on the top...NyukNyukNyuk....:lol::lol::lol::usflag::usflag::usflag:cr8crshr/Tuck

Do We Cheat Em and How.jpg

Yep, like You both! Glad You came to understandings.
Like a bridge over troubled waters..:thumbsup:
Peace

I find it staggering in the extreme,that this can happen with members ,with over 2k posts each......doesn't say much about this groups loyalty,jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back