• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dyno day 511 lives again

My kids call my car Barney because he's as big as that goofy dinosaur.

Good luck testing!

Sounds great

How did testing go ?

I smell a 9.99 coming soon :lol:

I don't know. We port you one set of 452 aluminum cylinder heads and you turn into this horsepower junkie.

This motor sound awesome. I thought the 440 sounded good but this thing sounds MEAN.

5 pass. Air was getting better but track was getting worse as the dew was coming out. Didn't chance a last pass as a friend got real loose on the top end.

I don't know. We port you one set of 452 aluminum cylinder heads and you turn into this horsepower junkie.
Yes. How much speed makes a man happy? Just a little bit more. :D

Fast ET pass was under 133. Had a 10.27 and a 10.25 that were just over 133

IMG_7144.JPG

That Charger makes big power. Watched his 2nd pass. Impressive. Way to go Wooks!

9.5 Ultimate with a 4.30. Ran best of 10.14 @ 133.33. Made to final 4. Beat on reaction. Will do again tomorrow.

9.5 Ultimate with a 4.30. Ran best of 10.14 @ 133.33. Made to final 4. Beat on reaction. Will do again tomorrow.

You went far today Wooks. The car that took you out in the 4th took me out in the first. Lol... He's good, has won 3 track championships. More fun tomorrow - sent you some races. Check your mail.

Auto Transport Service
Back