• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ever increasing threat of home invasion, so I bought:

Or just mount video cameras on your house/property within site and most would-be intruders will avoid it like the plague and go onto another home to invade; something easier and less risky. For $400 you can buy an indoor outdoor system with good resolution that will record continuously for close to a year (then it just re-records over the hard drive again). Also, keeps your teenagers in line when you are away.

That's a laugh. We've had 4 incidents of car break-ins, over the last 6 years. "car-hopping" is the most frequent crime in the metro area. Drug addicts enter cars...looking for cash. Most have no records, so even with video, pics, and prints...the cops can do nothing. My shop got hit, about 6 years ago. These addicts have no fear of cameras, and will wear hoods or masks. As a side note...when they do this, they go up the entire road to each home. We leave in a semi-rural area, on a dirt road. So, it's not like living in an urban/"hood" type area. Most neighborhoods are being cased by someone....daily.

Hello 1911
imag1532_burst002-jpg.jpg

Have to agree with you on the 1911 . . . this is my CCW weapon of choice . . .

sm_kimber.jpg

And my "compact" dog early warning system . . .

sm_bodywork134.jpg

As usual . . . keeping an eye out . . .

And if life goes a bit south for you personally you can always go to a mall or school and blow the **** out of some unsuspecting souls or maybe your children could high jack your toy and entertain themselves just like in DOOM. Me, I like dialing 911. By the way, is that made by Chrysler?

This says it all. So, which one are you, 1 or 2?

yahtzee.JPG

image.jpeg
The look, feel, and aroma when dirty from cowboy and buffalo rounds is almost...

Not possible in Santa Clara County. I wish. 44 is for the house. Reminds me of a big block Mopar. Beautiful, powerful, potentially lethal. God help the bad guy.

View attachment 385714
Good point. That said, what is everyones favorite speedloader. Maxfire, HKS, Bianchi? S L Variant no longer avaialble unless someone knows where I can get some. Those are Tipton and A-Zooms snap caps.
Depends on the occasion, location or threat. Isn't America A Great place to live.
DSC01388.JPG

image.jpeg
Speedbeez speed loader works good. Learning to use it. Cradle the cylinder when dropping them in.

image.jpeg
Sorry to wander. On the subject of cleaning, see the carbon residue on the cylinder? That's after cleaning. Relax, those are Tipton snap-caps. Youtube says to use scotch-guard to remove. I say it's too aggressive. Consider it a merit badge. Purpose built items like this, and Mopars too have evidence and it is acceptable. Like bugs on the grille or rubber on the quarters.

When ya have "big" power there are consequences!

When seconds count, help is only minutes away!

When seconds count, help is only minutes away!

Yep and they (the help) are the ones that collect data about what is generally over with when those minutes have passed.

IMAG0911_BURST001.jpg
IMAG1395_BURST001.jpg
then there's double trouble or my new rifle build I hated the butt stock I have since replaced it with a much better one

Auto Transport Service
Back