• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantomworks 6/27/17

Well 5 minutes in and I'll say that ur accent sounds like west Texas LMAO. A few leaks, what else is new..lol

Pat66 yeah and that fire truck awhile ago.

I think your Bee rocks! Love the stance with the new tire/wheel combo. Is it an original A12 car?

I missed the first part of the show.
I'm setting here watching the last half of Fantomworks and reading For B Bodies. when I opened this tread..LOL

Man I really like your car.

Nice job!!!

+++1 You're happy, I am happy. Except you got maybe 15min. & the '57 got 45 :(... Great looking ride,enjoy.

Dino, your car is beautiful ! Best of luck with it, I'm happy for you. Do have to ask, how was it dealing with that shop aside from what we see on TV? Would really like to hear about your experience.

Dino, you really have a great car! I'm glad that you had a Mopar guy to ramrod the build. You looked like you were having a blast tearing up the streets with Dan. I hope that the A12 is still meeting all of your expectations today.

Dino, I think Dan did a great job on your build. Stuff of dreams. You had a dream car to start with now you've gone back in time to 1969! I was driving by 1971 and got the chance to drive a lot of muscle cars in the early 70's but I always wanted a Coronet Bee.

Thanks for the memory trip!

Did they run that cbevy with water in the oil? If they did it's the first boner I've them do.
If that was an original cutting frame rails? It's his car.

Last edited:
You know, old Dan did that 1960 Lincoln. I had one of those in 1972. I loved that thing but it was a nightmare. I also had a 1960 Cadillac Deville and love that car to.

I think Dan does his bit more for customer drama so he can help justify his large invoices and massive hours invested. I own a shop and can say we write down every safety related thing we find on a piece of equipment or large diesel truck for a CYA. To much liability for us not to.

But, some of the time he claims would make my head hurt! I always have to knock time off invoices for screw ups and wasted brain farts.

I do sympathize with his plight.

He did a fantastic job on your car Dino.

I enjoyed seeing your car being worked on and I loved the finished product. The best part of the show was your joy and enthusiasm when you saw the car and while you drove it. Like Dan said, drive it like you stole it.

I'm looking forward to seeing the show on the DVR. Hopefully tomorrow night. I like the show better than most of them out there.

Truthfully ol Dan looked a little nervous on that test drive!!

I really enjoyed this episode, awesome car!

Very nice! Grea stance! Awesome car and I think they did a good job on it too! I'd also be curious to hear your off camera expirience with Fantomworks.

Dino - you are an inspiration and the epitome of what a "car guy" is. I can only hope I have half of your enthusiasm when I finally get my own A12 Super Bee completed and get to drive it for the first time. I am truly looking forward to that moment after seeing how freakin' happy you were. Hats off to you brother...

Saw it.

I'm not normally a huge fan of tubbing a car with big wells from the factory, but you didn't go overboard and the result looks good and got you what you wanted.

Shame they didn't elaborate more on the electric brake booster.

You personally did a great job with your on camera parts, heart and soul, no BS car guy- bravo.

I LOVED the line about feeling like you were running.

Last edited:
The sh@t eating grin on your face said it all. Congrats.

Auto Transport Service
Back