• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

finally my dream car.. kinda

RickBost

Local time
8:02 PM
Reaction score
hello all,
my name is Rick Bost I am 22 and currently in the US Marines. well i just bought a 1972 plymouth satellite that has a 440 and 727 transplanted in. i have allways wanted a 71 or 72 roadrunner 440 so nows my chance to build myself.

welcome to FBBO Rick, thank you for your military service, to our great country...

first to go, last to know!

thank you for your Service, Sir!

and Welcome!!!

if you have any pics at hand, we would appreciate it!!! we love car **** here!!!!

I to thank you for your service Rick... Welcome to Mopar alley... Enjoy!

Welcome aboard kid!!If there's anyhing WE can help you with just post the question.WE are here for YOU as you are here for US:icon_salut::icon_salut::notworthy::notworthy:

for you pic **** lovers
also just ordered a HEI distributor and a accel afterburner coil

crop3.jpg crop4.jpg crop5.jpg crop6.jpg crop7.jpg crop1.jpg crop2.jpg

Hey Rick:
Welcome from a retired old fart! Nice car! Thanks for your service--a good day to remember the other service people. I'm remembering my uncle who survived the beach at Normandy--he told me about some tough memories he had to get over!
Semper Fi,
Luther

Thank you for your service to our country Rick. Have fun working on your Plymouth.:unitedstates:

That's an awesome Satellite, Rick! I can't get enough of the 71-72s... looking forward to seeing your improvements to it!

And thanks for your service to this fine country of ours.

Nice 72 Satellite, keep us posted on the progress...

Auto Transport Service
Back