• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For the Love for my Father, My 69 GTX Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the glass/vent window installed...Special thanks to RC's advice on installing the glass prior to the fuzzies...I have always done it with the fuzzies installed and it was an adventure, lol....There is enough room RC my friend:thumbsup:

Don't forget the foam in the lower adjustment rod or you will have a rattle...

Correct chrome screw for the door seal end to the chrome vent window...the other two screws are phosphate...
IMG_2231.JPG
IMG_2232.JPG
IMG_2233.JPG
IMG_2234.JPG
IMG_2235.JPG

Last edited:
My NOS front and rear bumper guard kits came the other day.....What a find!

Try city plating will chrome these...
IMG_2236.JPG
IMG_2238.JPG
IMG_2239.JPG
IMG_2240.JPG
IMG_2241.JPG
IMG_2242.JPG
IMG_2243.JPG
IMG_2244.JPG
IMG_2245.JPG

It saddens me I have to post this but hopefully this clarifies the side chat....So what me and Dave made amends and came together for the better good as adults should.....Honestly, my wife was the one who stepped in after seeing some BS comments I made and redirected me to be a better person..So the free parts comments can cease.....
IMG_2257.jpg
IMG_2258.jpg

Glad your on windows, that's coming up quickly for me. Great pics & info my friend!

Tim, Thank you sir.....

Windows are just one area I procrastinate to do....Just time consuming and a lot of small parts. Tonight I will get the fuzzies in place and then I will move to the rear passenger glass and assembly. Once that is installed I will probably have to make small adjustments to the front and rear glass. Then I can fully adjust the door alignment if needed and some red door panels will go on at that point!:thumbsup: I have learned at this stage being slow pays dividends for me...

Funny, thing is when I got the door glass in. I said "Nat" my wife, come check this out.... She walks out, High Fives and grabs the door handle, opens the door and said, "wheres the seat", lol...I am ready to go!

Justin

Last edited:
I like the door handle supports, I was going to make some for myself, now I wont have to.

Glad to see the updates Justin! I go thru withdrawal when I don't see what you've been up to, LOL!

I think you need to add a title under your name: King Of NOS!

Did you get your glass tape from Vintique directly or through another vender. Will that do all the windows? :thankyou:

you don't sleep much, do you?
Not when I am on call for the Hospital...I do not have a choice those days..lol

On an average I am on call about 15 days a month and two weekends....16 years doing call just becomes a natural habit of sleep deprivation, lol....

Did you get your glass tape from Vintique directly or through another vender. Will that do all the windows? :thankyou:
Tim

I have one more window to do and I am sure what is left is enough to do two cars....So if you want it you can have it for free just cover shipping....

Justin

Glad to see the updates Justin! I go thru withdrawal when I don't see what you've been up to, LOL!

I think you need to add a title under your name: King Of NOS!
Roger....

I am glad I could bring you out of the withdrawal....lol....I despise doing glass...a pet peeve of mine and I am moving at turtle speed, lol....

Thanks for the comments:thumbsup:

Justin

Tim

I have one more window to do and I am sure what is left is enough to do two cars....So if you want it you can have it for free just cover shipping....

Justin

Deal! Let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back