• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

He commuted the Traitor Coward

Already has a dishonorable discharge once convicted.

Help is on the way, 3 days!

IMG_0629.JPG

He does this, and the media is starting to push the "impeachment" for Trump if they (media) can prove or lie that Trump was in with the Russians!

What America has become is terrible!

I disagree with the pardon, but I don't share the optimism about the future.

Trump is on a spinning log in a lumberjack game, moving as fast as he can to stay on top because if he falls off all sh*t breaks loose. He isn't squeaky clean. I will be relieved if I am wrong.

America is still great.

Sure he released a traitor no argument there,and Trump embraces Julian Assange, another traitor. Go figure.
Julian Asian get isn't an American. How can he be a traitor to America? I agree he's a scoundrel, a sex criminal. Probably should be in prison with Bill Clinton, and Cosby.
When he leaks things about Bush he's a savior, when he leaks things about Hillary hes despicable. Let us not forget the substance of the leaks.
I hope the repubes quit budding up to him because sooner or later he may get info about them and.......

Obama has now pardoned more criminals than any other president and golfed more rounds than any other president. Enough said.

A "commuted" sentence doesn't erase the court martial conviction. Only a pardon can do that and this wasn't issued to Manning. He will still carry his "DD" with him wherever he goes.

Since people were murdered because of his illegal release of classified information, I hope their families go after him in civil court.

A "commuted" sentence doesn't erase the court martial conviction. Only a pardon can do that and this wasn't issued to Manning. He will still carry his "DD" with him wherever he goes.

Since people were murdered because of his illegal release of classified information, I hope their families go after him in civil court.
What are they going to get from him? His severed wiener?

What are they going to get from him? His severed wiener?
Every last penny that he ever hopes to earn. May not be much, but ******** like him always seem to be propped up by Liberals as heroes. So if that happens, at least the families will get some comfort knowing that he didn't profit from the loss of their loved ones.

Who payed for his choppadickoffommy?

Julian Asian get isn't an American. How can he be a traitor to America? I agree he's a scoundrel, a sex criminal. Probably should be in prison with Bill Clinton, and Cosby.
When he leaks things about Bush he's a savior, when he leaks things about Hillary hes despicable. Let us not forget the substance of the leaks.
I hope the repubes quit budding up to him because sooner or later he may get info about them and.......
Your correct my mistake but Trump still embraced him as a friend just like he does with the murdering thug Putin

Your correct my mistake but Trump still embraced him as a friend just like he does with the murdering thug Putin

Trump has never called putin or assange his friend, stop believing everything you hear on CNN. He has said that he isn't against working with Russia to defeat ISIS. Regardless would it really be a bad thing if we got along with Russia?

Save it ok. Don't assume what i read and don't read. For the record i get my information from many sources and if you think for one second Trump does not have history with Russia or that Putin is nothing short of a brutal leader then your fooling yourself. This nonsense of getting along with Russia as Trump supporters like to believe is what is spoon fed to you from Trump itself. Russia wants like Trump to eliminate Nato,ask yourself why Russia wants that. They want to control Europe and want little resistance from America. There banking on all this because of Trump. They are the evil empire in every sense of the word. I see tens and tens of thousands leaving Communist Russia to come to this country. Ask them and get educated about how great Russia is. I have met some and worked with them and i have asked. Russia under Putin is a enemy to be watched and never to be trusted.

Save it ok. Don't assume what i read and don't read. For the record i get my information from many sources and if you think for one second Trump does not have history with Russia or that Putin is nothing short of a brutal leader then your fooling yourself. This nonsense of getting along with Russia as Trump supporters like to believe is what is spoon fed to you from Trump itself. Russia wants like Trump to eliminate Nato,ask yourself why Russia wants that. They want to control Europe and want little resistance from America. There banking on all this because of Trump. They are the evil empire in every sense of the word. I see tens and tens of thousands leaving Communist Russia to come to this country. Ask them and get educated about how great Russia is. I have met some and worked with them and i have asked. Russia under Putin is a enemy to be watched and never to be trusted.
Did trump sell Russia 20% of our uranium stock, or was that someone else? Tell me again who putins friends are

Assuming you're correct. WWHO? What would Hillary have done? Same thing as Obama. Nothing. Russia is bad you're correct, but it's nothing more than a convenient excuse for the Democrats. All of a sudden they are enemy #1 but before Nov. 9 they only sound you heard of from the Democrats about Putin was Crickets chirping. What did Obama do in regards to Russian aggression towards Ukraine and Crimea? Nothing. (I admit I wouldn't have). Now Trump has the same attitude towards Russia that Obama had a year ago. So what. . . . Why all of a sudden now does it matter? It doesn't, it's nothing more than a reason to delegitimize a Trump victory. . . .

Another 330 low life's commuted. Wonder how many will be back in after they harm someone. You can bet some of those are real bad asses. How many of these are plea bargained down from serious crimes.

less then a day left of the traitor racist asshole.
who's greatest achievement (obozocare) kills people
not soon enough!

As far as I know, "it" still has a schlong! No surgery has taken place that I'm aware of.

Auto Transport Service
Back