• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

He commuted the Traitor Coward

New twist - Assange says he will turn himself over because of Obama's action (but said he would wait to see what happens up until the release date). I am betting he doesn't, but who knows. The present government has been working against Russia and it is just blowing air to deny it. My bet is that we will be more Russia friendly with Trump, and that may have consequences for our other allies. But a president is a president and I could be wrong. He flips and flops so much that you cannot tell what will happen until after it does. I just hope he doesn't screw things up too badly in the process.

you forget that the bar is very low..lol
things will improve greatly the day obozocare is flushed away
that alone out does anything that happened the last 8 years..

Which 60+ million?
The 60+ million who voted for Hillary. The ones crying in their lattes using taxpayer $ to rent comfort ponies. I'm guessing the majority of them would rather do anything than see Trump succeed

Assuming you're correct. WWHO? What would Hillary have done? Same thing as Obama. Nothing. Russia is bad you're correct, but it's nothing more than a convenient excuse for the Democrats. All of a sudden they are enemy #1 but before Nov. 9 they only sound you heard of from the Democrats about Putin was Crickets chirping. What did Obama do in regards to Russian aggression towards Ukraine and Crimea? Nothing. (I admit I wouldn't have). Now Trump has the same attitude towards Russia that Obama had a year ago. So what. . . . Why all of a sudden now does it matter? It doesn't, it's nothing more than a reason to delegitimize a Trump victory. . . .
--------------------------------How old are you? I dont mean that as a insult but anybody with a honest memory knows dam well what Russia is all about and ask your elders because it was a DEMOCRAT who stood his ground and stared Russia down.

--------------------------------How old are you? I dont mean that as a insult but anybody with a honest memory knows dam well what Russia is all about and ask your elders because it was a DEMOCRAT who stood his ground and stared Russia down.
And that president bears no reflection of what the Democrat party has become today. Especially it's spineless leader.

The 60+ million who voted for Hillary. The ones crying in their lattes using taxpayer $ to rent comfort ponies. I'm guessing the majority of them would rather do anything than see Trump succeed
Just like trump supporters would act if Clinton got elected. Eight years ago it was republican politicians that took a blood oath to disagree with and fight anything that Obama tried good or bad. Thats the mindset of the country then and i guess now. I find it hysterical how the supporters of Trump get twisted about these anti Trump dopes yet they would be worse had she gotten elected. Myself i'll give the guy some time to prove himself but the more the President elect posts **** on tweeter the more discouraged i get and another thing. Let me ask you and others. Who has protected this country since 9-11 under Bush and Obama? Yes we have been attacked but thank God nothing like before. Who does the tracking of terrorists? When you come to that answer let me know.

You're right. He once was a Democrat.

And that president bears no reflection of what the Democrat party has become today. Especially it's spineless leader.
There is many people who vote democratic today who are exactly like "that" president. AND that president would never be a republican conservative today. He held the same principles we hold today. The problem for the democrats today is the party go hi-jacked. I cant even begin to relate with them

If you are referring to JFK, he wouldn't be a part of what the Dems have become today. JFK was what conservatives have become today. Democrats have become the communist party of yesterday.

Yes, I agree that Russia can't be trusted, but could the Iranians be trusted like the Democrats thought? F the Iranians. Give Russia a chance and then F them too if they prove they won't join the future possibilities of a mutually beneficial relationship. I believe that Russia respects strength. Trump may be just the right guy, but only time will tell. I gave Obama a chance and I was pulling/hoping for him. He failed miserably, I am giving Mr. Trump the same chance. We'll see.

My new favorite shirt basically sums up how I feel about anyone who dislikes trump for whatever reason!

IMG_0529.JPG

The democrat that stared down the Russians gave up a missile base in Turkey. He is probably rolling in his grave at what the Democrats have become. The Staff will be on us for politics. So this is my last comment.

The democrat that stared down the Russians gave up a missile base in Turkey. He is probably rolling in his grave at what the Democrats have become. The Staff will be on us for politics. So this is my last comment.
The staff doesn't care what we post in the political forum. Speak your mind friend.

There is many people who vote democratic today who are exactly like "that" president. AND that president would never be a Democrat today. He held the same principles we hold today. The problem for the democrats today is the party go hi-jacked. I cant even begin to relate with them
Fixed it. Disagree, then agree with what you say. Sorry, but you are fundamentally wrong. "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" is exactly opposite of that party's philosophy now. And his approach to southeast Asia would NEVER fly with his constituents today.

Just like trump supporters would act if Clinton got elected. Eight years ago it was republican politicians that took a blood oath to disagree with and fight anything that Obama tried good or bad. Thats the mindset of the country then and i guess now. I find it hysterical how the supporters of Trump get twisted about these anti Trump dopes yet they would be worse had she gotten elected. Myself i'll give the guy some time to prove himself but the more the President elect posts **** on tweeter the more discouraged i get and another thing. Let me ask you and others. Who has protected this country since 9-11 under Bush and Obama? Yes we have been attacked but thank God nothing like before. Who does the tracking of terrorists? When you come to that answer let me know.
It's good you'll give him a chance. You said you would the day after the election. Most of us did give Obama a chance. He was exactly what we knew he was.
Trump's tweets may annoy some, but it's a well known fact that the media (mostly) are not journalist but political hacks who falsely report only what will advance their agenda. CNN proved this. Hopefully nobody hacks his Twitter acct. But until it happens I find it to be a much more trustworthy method of communication.

Auto Transport Service
Back