• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help searching the name for a part...

chopperhead

Local time
7:45 AM
Reaction score
Hi, I need to find the piece of metal that are located in the rear / bottom window (inside) of my Coronet RT-68, that the plastic interior trim is attached to. This piece is missing in my car, and I can't search for it, since I done know the nickname. Even better, anyone that knows were to get it?

// Anders

Pictures would be a big help. Where it goes, the trim that attaches to it, something.

I thought the lower piece just wrapped around the package tray? Then the package tray holds it in place.

Windlace usb the plastic piece, or? Anyone have a picture at least on how it should look like?

The package tray has a single strip of extruded rubber that fits onto the tray, and butts up to the bottom of the rear window on a 45 deg angle.
The vertical and top would be a single piece of softer type plastic extrusion which clips onto the serrated metal strip that the hood-liner is attached to at various places. This piece also seals up the sides of the sail panels.
Is it possible that the side serrated pieces are missing?

Yes. I'm thinking windlace is what you're looking for...although showing us, with photos, would be a great help.
:thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back