• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More bad news at Tesla motors...

Uhhh....

Hairplugs Musk 0.jpg

Consider this; electric cars = no transmission, no cooling system, no ignition system, no electronic fuel injection, no emission system, no exhaust system, brakes last indefinitely. You can fuel it at home. The list goes on. As batteries improve things only get better. I think electric cars are here to stay.

Consider this; electric cars = no transmission, no cooling system, no ignition system, no electronic fuel injection, no emission system, no exhaust system, brakes last indefinitely. You can fuel it at home. The list goes on. As batteries improve things only get better. I think electric cars are here to stay.

About half of them charge on power supplied from coal-fired generators. It's a subsidized feel-good for the greenies. We have an oil based economy. And always will in my lifetime.

About half of them charge on power supplied from coal-fired generators. It's a subsidized feel-good for the greenies. We have an oil based economy. And always will in my lifetime.

I too don't believe manufacturers of electric cars should be subsidized.

Looks like they need to sell a shitload of cocaine.

A tesla (with gull wing doors) pulled into our local Friday night cruise spot.

The driver got out, and with the remote, triggered a light and music show that had all the different lights flashing to the music, in a vaguely Trans Siberian Orchestra- esque somewhat Christmas-y performance.

Really?

I guess for that kind of money, you get a few bells and whistles.

The crowd loved it and it took the attention away from the not seen before factory banana yellow 1970 Charger R/T 4 speed car ,and the 1970 Dart 440 twin rear mount turbo car.

Whatever.

This is far more practical than Tesla's model of manufacturing and products ran on batteries. The good stuff starts at 16:50

That guy went from an 8 head to a three head.

My Wife has a cousin that has maybe a 2 1/2 to 3 head. I swear the guy has maybe 2 inches of skin between his eyebrows and hairline. It is a strange look.

News last week that they posted a HUGE 3rd quarter LOSS to the tune of $8000 per MINUTE, this comes along....
Apparently some employees are having trouble with their checks...

Funny you should say this K.D....
On 10 October, I asked my financial advisor "Jennifer" if I should buy $10K in Tesla...
-she paused, said her company does not recognize tesla as a "stable business platform"

But, you know what they say when the STOCK goes down ...right?

Buy Buy Buy

News last week that they posted a HUGE 3rd quarter LOSS to the tune of $8000 per MINUTE, this comes along....
Apparently some employees are having trouble with their checks...

I bet the ceo & execs keep fattening up though. fascist crap.
No more bailouts, sink or swim. Why won't the masses boycott against this bs, refuse to buy obscenely expensive bailout products?

Auto Transport Service
Back