• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Not so Stock 69 Runner

Here is my R,side header tacked up and fitted. So far Plenty of tire room ! Now onto the L,side . That should be fun with the master cylender !?!? R header.jpg

keep at it bro, seen your work in person and its top shelve. any luck on the blower motor?

Got some guys with diferrent set up's and parts. Just need to have the Green on my hip ! LOL!! How you doing on the Bee ?

Got some guys with diferrent set up's and parts. Just need to have the Green on my hip ! LOL!! How you doing on the Bee ?

green does help things along LOL..got it up my buddies house, going to go and check on it today. he is doing some metal work as i suck at that. takes me way to long and dont have the patience . gonna post some up date pics tonight.

Man I am PUMPED !!!! I finished the left side yesterday and it worked out nice. Now all I need to do is pull them and finish welding them up.
Thay look abit rough but after welding and blasting them I am going to have them coated.L header.jpg

I hope as I am running 2" Primary tube's. Looking into a merg collector that a buddy on here showed me also.

Just finished mounting the master cylinder and so far everthing is coming into place.rr master 2.jpg

Well got the brakes figured out and bulding to exhaust. So now I am moveing onto the steering. Plus wanted ask if anyone makes an after market dash insert ? Like to hold aftermarket gauges.
Also I got my rear pritty much done and just waiting for my axles to get finished.Qc 4.jpg

No aftermarket dash inserts for our gen of RR's... Tonnes made for post 71 so you'll have to cut your own out of aluminum or the like. Maybe ask Budnicks to see a pic of the one he made or there's a few threads about custom dashes

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopar...your-custom-dashes&highlight=custom+dash+pics

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopar...om-68-charger-dash&highlight=custom+dash+pics

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopar...Runner&highlight=let's+see+your+custom+dashes

Your build is coming together nicely some very impressive Fab work!!

Last edited:
Thanks Hyrdgoon and Ronnie !!
Tanking time as money is short so I am scowwering the web for used parts I can craft into her. Also bulding what pops into my head. Love doint the work but the thought of putting it all together than haveing to take it all apart for paint !!
I will keep posting as i move forward !

looking real good :headbang:

Thanks Snakeyes ! Alittle at a time. Sure wish I hit the Lottory ! LOL!!

Nasty rainy day so I went and made an oil pan with a dual pick up and a kick out for more oil volume and control. Was going to by one but hell with used parts laying around I would rather do one myself ! Going to have it powder coated so it will be Pritty ! OP1.jpgop2.jpg Also made a front bolt in drive shaft loop. Still Picking away at it!!

Cool thread haven't checked it out for a while.... Looks good

Made a heat sheald out of stainless for the master so as to keep heat off of it. Master shield.jpg

Thats a beast wedge. Good to see some progress!!

Got the steering figured out and mocked up this past weekend. Nice and smooth and tight . Useing a Pinto style Rack and also made adapters to take Stock outter tie rod ends. Little by little she is comeing along ! ;)steering.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back