• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NENDRA 2017

SUPERSTOCKRACER

Local time
9:08 PM
Reaction score
2017 Race season will be approaching before we know it.
This year it's a 15 race schedule. Looks like it's going to have the most members ever, with enrollment going up every year.
There's a reason NENDRA doesn't need to travel all over the tristate area. It's because of Lebanon Valley Dragway. 2016 NHRA Track of the Year.
The track is the Rolls Royce of tracks. Nothing compares in our area.
Prep is off the hook and the personnel is 2nd to none.
They treat the racers with respect and make sure that we are all safe.
I'm proud to be part of their facility.
If anyone is interested in racing with NENDRA (North East Nostalgia Drag Racing Association) you can contact me on the board or visit www.NENDRA.or and fill out the contact form. See if your muscle car fits the criteria.
The annual NENDRA meeting is Feb.12th at 1:00pm, if anyone wants to come and see what NENDRA is all about.
Here's why NENDRA wants Lebanon Valley to be their home track.

lebanon valley track of the year.jpg

2017 Race season will be approaching before we know it.
This year it's a 15 race schedule. Looks like it's going to have the most members ever, with enrollment going up every year.
There's a reason NENDRA doesn't need to travel all over the tristate area. It's because of Lebanon Valley Dragway. 2016 NHRA Track of the Year.
The track is the Rolls Royce of tracks. Nothing compares in our area.
Prep is off the hook and the personnel is 2nd to none.
They treat the racers with respect and make sure that we are all safe.
I'm proud to be part of their facility.
If anyone is interested in racing with NENDRA (North East Nostalgia Drag Racing Association) you can contact me on the board or visit www.NENDRA.or and fill out the contact form. See if your muscle car fits the criteria.
The annual NENDRA meeting is Feb.12th at 1:00pm, if anyone wants to come and see what NENDRA is all about.
Here's why NENDRA wants Lebanon Valley to be their home track.

View attachment 388119
Does NENDRA only race at one track 15 times?

I have a couple friends who run NENDRA. If and when I ever get back to it, I'll be there with my '65 A body.

I have a couple friends who run NENDRA. If and when I ever get back to it, I'll be there with my '65 A body.
Who are you friends with?
Did I ever meet you?

Auto Transport Service
Back