• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie here

fabman1320

Local time
8:37 AM
Reaction score
Nor Cal Newbie here

Whats up folks, looking forward to learning and sharing info with you. Currently I own a 69 GTX restored to original but am normally a resto mod kinda guy. My car will be for sale soon as I am planning a new project very soon. I am co owner of a shop in Gilroy Ca. where we build some pretty wild Mopars. I'll post some pics as soon as I figure this system out. Thanks.

Jeff

Last edited:
Here are a few pics of my car,
Shop Pics and GTX 009.jpg

Shop Pics and GTX 008.JPGShop Pics and GTX 007.JPG

Shop Pics and GTX 005.JPG

very cool ride, welcome to FBBO fabman1320, from Sonora Ca.

Welcome, Jeff - great car!

Nice looking car! Welcome to the site

Mike

Jeff it's about time you got on here! Sweet ride. Show us some more cool car pix. Hope you enjoy the site. Ps check out the racers forum. I know Jeff. He is a great guy and builds some wicked toys. He knows his stuff!

That is one hot GTX man..it's beautiful..i love the color combo..it looks factory fresh..ha,ha..oh..welcome aboard..and God Bless ya..Barry.

absolutely beautiful! from one newbe to another.

Thanks for the warm welcome, looking forward to the journey here.

Jeff

Welcome to FBBO Jeff. That's one sweet looking GTX. I'd be tempted to hang on to it.

Auto Transport Service
Back